User Avatar Image

Am I the only one GLAD I...[spoiler]

posted by aguyuno on - last edited - Viewed by 324 users

Didn't have to take Kenny with me? I keep seeing all these people like omg how do u bring him, and yeah. Why? The guy literally goes "Well, I dunno, it's not like you have MY back". Oh, sorry Kenny - I wasn't aware that the correct response to "some creep took my daughter is" "WELL IT SERVES YOU RIGHT FOR NOT ALWAYS HELPING ME".

Seriously, I JUMPED on the x button (which was "Go fuck yourself, Kenny" for me) when I saw that option. I don't want that broken down dipshit anywhere NEAR my team when everything goes down.

I really hope Molly reenters in the next chapter. Should be fun. But Kenny? If I get the choice of taking him out next on top of this, that'll just be the icing on the cake.

38 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @owyn said: I also didn't take Kenny. When he started whining that Lee hasn't been helping him lately (even though he saved his life at the beginning of the episode), I thought that it may be better if he stays with his boat. Kenny is the most conflicting character in the team. He constantly argues with everyone: Lee, Ben, Christa, Omid, Chuck and Molly. He also abandoned Lee twice so far. From time to time he does something useful, but overall I think that the group may be more cohesive without him.

He abandoned your Lee twice :p not my Lee

• @owyn said: I also didn't take Kenny. When he started whining that Lee hasn't been helping him lately (even though he saved his life at the beginning of the episode), I thought that it may be better if he stays with his boat. Kenny is the most conflicting character in the team. He constantly argues with everyone: Lee, Ben, Christa, Omid, Chuck and Molly. He also abandoned Lee twice so far. From time to time he does something useful, but overall I think that the group may be more cohesive without him.

Yeeep.

• got everyone but ben to come with. Only way kenny came was because i told him clementine was the only family i had left but he told me ben had to stay with the boat.

• @LokiHavok said: Ben.. The loathsome kid...
    who constantly fucks up and puts the group in danger?
    Not once or twice but a plethora of times?

Seems like you're setting yourself up for failure with him by your side.

I keep thinking that this is what telltale wants you to think and feel. I bet he will be a saving factor in the end. I bet he will sacrifice himself much the way chuck did for the good of the group.

watch..

• Kenny's never abandoned me, we're best friends. I never even had to ask if he would come, he volunteered. He's proven himself more than anyone else in the group right now, but he's also the least stable. I'm glad he has my back, because I know that I can trust him. He's probably going to die in Episode 5 anyways, and since Lee is a goner as well I'm glad that my Lee won't be dying alone.

• I wouldn't say I'm glad, i know him not being there will matter, I wonder who'll die...stay close, Ben.

• @Rock114 said: Kenny's never abandoned me, we're best friends. I never even had to ask if he would come, he volunteered. He's proven himself more than anyone else in the group right now, but he's also the least stable. I'm glad he has my back, because I know that I can trust him. He's probably going to die in Episode 5 anyways, and since Lee is a goner as well I'm glad that my Lee won't be dying alone.

This^

• Glad i am not the only one who felt this way i said the same thing OP.

• @aguyuno said: Didn't have to take Kenny with me? I keep seeing all these people like omg how do u bring him, and yeah. Why? The guy literally goes "Well, I dunno, it's not like you have MY back". Oh, sorry Kenny - I wasn't aware that the correct response to "some creep took my daughter is" "WELL IT SERVES YOU RIGHT FOR NOT ALWAYS HELPING ME".

Seriously, I JUMPED on the x button (which was "Go fuck yourself, Kenny" for me) when I saw that option. I don't want that broken down dipshit anywhere NEAR my team when everything goes down.

I really hope Molly reenters in the next chapter. Should be fun. But Kenny? If I get the choice of taking him out next on top of this, that'll just be the icing on the cake.

Good luck getting the hell outta there without a Boat, since Kenny will probably take it

• @Rock114 said: Kenny's never abandoned me, we're best friends. I never even had to ask if he would come, he volunteered. He's proven himself more than anyone else in the group right now, but he's also the least stable. I'm glad he has my back, because I know that I can trust him. He's probably going to die in Episode 5 anyways, and since Lee is a goner as well I'm glad that my Lee won't be dying alone.

False. Kenny always abandons Lee atleast once; when saving Duck from the tractor he leaves both you and Shawn there. :p

Add Comment