User Avatar Image

Will ben be useless for episode 5?

posted by Luigi01080 on - last edited - Viewed by 569 users

so i saved ben even though kenny gave me the nod to drop him but will ben stay suicidal or will he be given a badass redemption in the finale?

25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I will say, that I for one dropped Ben so he isnt a factor at all in my game.. But we are leaving the boat un-attended so there's a good chance it'll be gone when the group returns.. However, with Lee bitten now, and the boat was MY main focus all this time, it really no longer matters.. Find/Save Clem. say goodbye to Lee.. Wait for Season 2.

• I'm still hoping Ben will prove himself. I love throughout the entire episode that Crawford is supposed to be this horrific place where if you weak you die. It supposed to disgust you that people could do such a thing but then the game hands you the same situation with Ben. So far he's useless, in fact he's a danger to the group but do you do as Crawford and ditch him because he makes the group weak, or stick with him because he is a person and not a tool.

Very well done. I'm still clinging onto the last shred of humanity in this god forsaken world. However, its becoming harder and harder to do as the episodes go on :( Sooo good :)

• I don’t think Ben will steal the boat. If the boat vanishes it will be because of someone else and I think about Molly to be honest. Ben won’t be a problem for her to overpower.

Besides, he knows he’s alone and he’s probably hiding up the attic or somewhere in the house.

Also, he needs a car to pull the boat and I don’t think there’s one working around (as I remember).

Last, Kenny probably kept the keys to the boat with him. I initially wanted to bring everyone but Kenny told me that he wouldn’t come if Ben came as well. So, I chose Kenny because in Episode I he saved my life right after Larry punched me in the face (even though I risked my life retrieving the keys to get his meds).

• Can't leave the boat unattended, left Ben with it (at the very least, he'll be able to say who took it). Kenny will have time to cool down while he's helping me, Omid and Christa are tied to the hip and more manpower in this search is good and Lee didn't lie about the bite, hoping Ben will be able to take his spot on the boat.

• @Dave of Canada said: Can't leave the boat unattended, left Ben with it (at the very least, he'll be able to say who took it). Kenny will have time to cool down while he's helping me, Omid and Christa are tied to the hip and more manpower in this search is good and Lee didn't lie about the bite, hoping Ben will be able to take his spot on the boat.

Crap, I hadn't considered leaving the boat alone. Then again, I also thought there would actually be one at the waterfront... If that thing's gone when everyone (minus Lee) gets back, I might feel like a real piece of crap.

• @Gary Whitta said: Yeah, having Ben come along is SURE to help. Red Panda you are awesome buddy!

There. And thank you Gary.

• Will Ben be useless for Episode 5?

Just ask yourself, how useful has he been in the previous episodes? And then you'll have your answer. Unless he pulls something really heroic.

• I'm hoping Ben will help or at least sacrifice himself when all hope is lost. Hopefully he can act as a human shield or do some good.

• I don't think so. We'll get a few minutes more of dialogue with him before he dies a heroic death.

• @Wrighty said: I'm hoping Ben will help or at least sacrifice himself when all hope is lost. Hopefully he can act as a human shield or do some good.

But that's what he was trying to do at the end of Episode 4.

Add Comment