User Avatar Image

Why would people bring Clem to Crawford?

posted by Wrighty on - last edited - Viewed by 2.5K users

I honestly don't understand people who take Clem on the mission. They plan to sneak into a base at night filled with people with guns who have probably been trained and are pretty twisted people. If you leave her at least you can give her a gun and tell her to hide?

Anyone care to explain taking Clem on the mission with them?

84 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Agreed Wrighty. If everyone had known ahead of time that it was only walkers, I think taking Clem would still be kind of a toss up. But armed maniacs with guns hell bent on survival of the fittest? And you've already been informed of what they do to children, the elderly, and the weak... who do you think made up that barricade at the waterfront?

• For me, there were a few reasons. The main reason was I was scared to let her out of my sight after she followed me earlier. Another reason was Omid was sick. And of course there was the walkie talkie man.

I wanted to keep her there but I didn't trust her at that point.

• Well, we did just spot the stalker right outside prior and Omid couldn't keep an eye on her. Crawford may have been unsafe but at the very least it was within sight of the entire group.

• I brought Clem along because I had made her nervous or hurt the entire episode. Thought I could use a change for what she wanted.

• I guess shadow mystery man could have been a threat to Clem. Then again he could be the guy who warned us on the street.

If its a choice between one shadow mystery man or base full of armed nut jobs, I'd have to take shadow man every time. :D

• @Wrighty said: I guess shadow mystery man could have been a threat to Clem. Then again he could be the guy who warned us on the street.

If its a choice between one shadow mystery man or base full of armed nut jobs, I'd have to take shadow man every time. :D

Plus, you can give Clem a gun. I didn't even have to think about that choice when it came up.

• @Wrighty said: I honestly don't understand people who take Clem on the mission. They plan to sneak into a base at night filled with people with guns who have probably been trained and are pretty twisted people. If you leave her at least you can give her a gun and tell her to hide?

Anyone care to explain taking Clem on the mission with them?

Yeah, but leaving Clem alone with a wounded guy and the Stalker radio-guy out there who knows where they hide and may be see the rest leaving is a totally genius idea, isnt it?

Also, Clem prove useful when there was a need for sneaking through narrow spots. We wanted to break in there, so this skill might come in handy.

I'd really rather say leaving her there with Omid is by far the worse decision.

• Because there's a guy out there that is specifically after Clementine...not to mention a city full of zombies. So the option was to either bring her with me, where she'd be with six healthy, capable adults...or leave her alone in the house with a dying man who is confined to a bed and may possibly turn into a zombie soon himself.

Plus, she wants to be and SHOULD be a contributing member of the group.

• Yep, Clem is still a lil girl, but in this world you cant treat her like that all the time.. I wanted her near so I could watch her and figured she would be useful.

She can shoot and fit into places the adults couldnt.

regardless what you choose there are dangers, just having her with Lee (for me) meant I didnt have to worry how she was in the back of my mind!

• Yeah, I felt pretty unsure about leaving her behind. For one, if they can't get out of there she's screwed anyway, stuck in a house with a sick man and a stalker after her in a city of zombies. So the mission needed to succeed for her to survive and I didn't think it be any harder with her there.

Add Comment