User Avatar Image

Theory: Season 2 you play as older Clementine

posted by aguyuno on - last edited - Viewed by 651 users

My guess of this is that Lee will, naturally, die at the end of this because of his bite. I think Christa and Omid will maybe take Clementine with them, maybe Molly shows up and takes her and she becomes really good with Hilda, who knows?

But whatever the case, I figure season 2 will be like a few years or something in the future (or maybe not, maybe it's totally current time still) and you play as Clementine.

At the very least, I kinda HOPE this happens. Would be pretty cool.

11 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Dreamjbk said: Omg did you took that idea from my post????

    http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35826

    No. I didn't even know you HAD a thread about it lol.

  • @aguyuno said: No. I didn't even know you HAD a thread about it lol.

    Well nevermind! :)

  • I'd rather as Kenny, but I can see why a lot of people wouldn't.

  • @Yertos said: I'd rather as Kenny, but I can see why a lot of people wouldn't.

    Yes! Kenny

  • Yeah I'd totally like to play as Kenny. That would be awesome.
    Clem. Not so much. That's a horrible idea.

  • Nope, it would not be fun to play as a child. If your talking about a much older Clem then that is still impossible because you can't like jump 10 years into the future because in the comics, only about 2 years have passed. TellTale said it themselves.

  • Not possible, I think.

    I mean the future is defined by Kirkman, and Clementine will be mature enough to be played when she'll be approximately 13 (in my opinion), so it's 5 years later, and the future is only defined for the 2 next years after the apocalypse, that's why I think it's impossible.

    Kenny is a good idea, but we can choose to take him with us or not if I remember, so it's an optional character, he can't be the next main character.

    Molly maybe? A new character? Or Lee will survive?

    I hope it will be th 3rd solution

  • @Priamsc2 said: Kenny is a good idea, but we can choose to take him with us or not if I remember, so it's an optional character, he can't be the next main character.

    Just because he doesn't go on the mission with Lee doesn't mean he drops out of the story completely. IIRC if he doesn't come along he stays at the house and works on getting the boat ready. Doesn't mean he gone for good. hell, prolly has a better chance of surviving back at the house.

  • I'd prefer it if it was set several years into the future where you play as an entirely different character

    BUT

    Clementine is a very important NPC in the second season, like maybe your guide or rescuer or traveling companion, etc. And depending on all of the decisions you made during the first season of the game, playing as Lee, her personality will be different. Like your choices could be broken up into categories like "truthful" and "deceitful", "kind" and "aggressive", etc. And her morals and values change accordingly - because they were so influenced by Lee over those pivotal few months.

  • @LokiHavok said: Just because he doesn't go on the mission with Lee doesn't mean he drops out of the story completely. IIRC if he doesn't come along he stays at the house and works on getting the boat ready. Doesn't mean he gone for good. hell, prolly has a better chance of surviving back at the house.


    Well it's not the only reason why he couldn't be the main character, because it's not a character that everybody likes like Clem, Lee, We had to choice to side against him a lot of times and everybody doesn't want him to be the main character...; I really like him but sincerely I'd prefer to keep Lee, I want him to survive

Add Comment