User Avatar Image

[SPOILER] How the hell did he do that?

posted by Thadeum on - last edited - Viewed by 2.6K users

1. In Crawford, when Lee goes back after killing the zombie doctor and taking the tape, he teleports himself back into the old school. It took a way on the truck then on the roofs, and a jump, to get back to the school previously. As he came there after climbing a shelf and through another rooftop... HOW THE HELL DID HE DO THAT?

2. The lock of "Logan" which is supposed to have a combination is mysteriously opened after you watched the first two tapes, without any combination. HOW THE HELL DID HE DO THAT? Is that related to the paper he found on the doc?

(edit: I said Jason, it was Logan, related to first reply)

3. Chuck was fighting with a shovel, then he is in the sewers, with a magnum?? HOW THE HELL did he open the sewer entrance without a Hilda? And HOW THE HELL did he get a magnum?

22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @reversingmemories said: But, one thing that this episode didn't have that I experienced in other episodes, there wasn't any glitches.

Actually....

If you click on the camcorder when it's empty after watching the third tape. Vernon's disembodied voice calls out that it has to be around there somewhere.

• Those aren't problems for me. Chuck probably didn't have much ammo left, so was conserving it. Lee says it's empty, when he picks it up, and Chuck must have left the last bullet for himself. Which leads to how did Clem get ammo for it. Either her hat gives her infinite ammo, or Lee's back pockets are big enough to carry everything, for every eventuality. He probably already had a battery, or even a working boat, if he only he had taken the time to search deep enough.

• @dubesor said: Why would it be Vernon? What's up with peoples totally wrong guesses. I mean it makes no sense.... Vernon has a totally different voice. And Vernon is actually a nice guy, has his own people to care for and isn't some creeper who tries to lure little girls to him.

And don't you think Clem would have noticed his voice after all they talked about?

Plus... Vernon doesn't have brown hair

I am pretty sure it is the leader of the group that was holed up in that area that is talking to clementine. You could see his picture somewhere and he seems like a big enough creep and someone who would get himself out of there at the cost of everyone else.

• @xdeathknightx said: I am pretty sure it is the leader of the group that was holed up in that area that is talking to clementine. You could see his picture somewhere and he seems like a big enough creep and someone who would get himself out of there at the cost of everyone else.

No, that guy was the zombie hanging from the bell.

• @BlankCanvasDJ said: No, that guy was the zombie hanging from the bell.

Hmm color me wrong then :) Didn't even think of that :)

• You can get sewer lids off without named +1 maces, bro. Chuck was a man's man. He hoisted that 150 pound baby right off and tossed it to the side, then broke his shovel over some 20 walkers.

After it broke, he killed 5 more walkers before popping himself in the face.

RIP Chuck. The bell tolled for thee. :(

• @kirby18 said: 3) He could of found the magnum or had it the whole time... there were other survivors. You also see multiple dead bodies in the sewer so maybe one of them dropped it.

I'd say he had it all the time, to for himself.

He's been by himself long enough to find one eventually & with the world the way it is, one might keep one for themselves like Jack Sparrow being stranded on an island...

• @Thadeum said: 1. In Crawford, when Lee goes back after killing the zombie doctor and taking the tape, he teleports himself back into the old school. It took a way on the truck then on the roofs, and a jump, to get back to the school previously. As he came there after climbing a shelf and through another rooftop... HOW THE HELL DID HE DO THAT?

Well, don't you remember the zombies knocking over that one fence? I guess he did go that way. Though it's kinda stupid for him to climb up that shed again and over that other fence.
    But yeah, I guess he just walked over the knocked fence and did go another way back into the school.

• How come Chuck didn’t run around the block and come back to the house? There weren’t many walkers attacking them. Going into dark sewers is a pretty risky choice I think.

• Sense this is the how the hell did he do that thread, how the hell did that walker that bit Lee propel itself into the air to bite Lee anyway? It can't jump!

Add Comment