User Avatar Image

Episode 5 has to be really short then...

posted by Deventh on - last edited - Viewed by 479 users

If Lee is bitten then he doesn't have much time, huh? I doubt it's going to be very long episode at all.

34 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • If TTG botches this last episode I might not even bother with Season Two. The two month wait is just too long.

• Lee's a pretty tough guy, and the bite wasn't that severe. I'm sure he can last a while before turning.

• Guessing lee will last till the last chapter of episode 5. It will the rest of them getting onto the boat with whoever is left. Was thinking of them putting in the ending cutscene with clementine and probally christa and omid driving away on the boat while lee is seen waving goodbye to them as he pulls the pistol out and points it to his own head and it cuts back to a tearful clementine watching lee fall. My other thought was of clementine shooting lee since he taught her enough to survive and shes ready to go on her own.

• We get to control Kenny?! ohmygawd, I'll finally be able to find the secret of his perfectly trimmed mustache!

• @Gman5852 said: You'd be surprised how long some people can survive a bite. I mean Duck lasted the majority of episode 3 with a bite and his immune system is weaker. I think the record is dale in the comics IIRC.

How long did Dale last? I feel like Allen lasted a while, too...

Also Jim lasted a good day, right? And his bite was pretty serious.

• You'll more than likely take the reins of Clementine. And give a prelude to the second season. I'll miss Lee. I shed a tear.

• Telltale said that all episodes are of similar play time, so it doesn't matter if the last episode takes 2, 10, 24 hours, or a week... about 2-3 hours will tell the story. :)

• @Yertos said: Lee dies in chapter 5, rest of the episode you take control of Kenny. Make it happen Telltale!

Dude that is like ZERO incentive for me to play next season. HATE KENNY!

@Yertos said: You'd be surprised how long some people can survive a bite. I mean Duck lasted the majority of episode 3 with a bite and his immune system is weaker. I think the record is dale in the comics IIRC.

Dale only lasted that long because he was immediately amputated. I was looking for the option to hatchet Lee but there wasn't one :( BOOOO!

• @Deventh said: Yeah, but Duck was resting the whole time and Lee is kind of a Batman. No pun intended.

Adult immune system is going to be stronger than a 10 year old's immune system. I'm not saying he is going to survive the bite, but I'd think he'd have more time than Duck would.

• If the episode plays closer to real time, it won't be a short episode nor feel implausibly long.

Add Comment