User Avatar Image

Bite of Scratch?

posted by Motordead on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users

So I didn't see the walker bite Lee, and the wound honestly looks more of a scratch to me. I know this is like the "Oh the shot didn't kill Carley" thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwpvyzUIRc8
1:12

After looking at his wrist it looks like a scratch maybe? Or hell maybe it is a bite.

Also if any mods see this please change title to "Bite or Scratch" I keep looking at my typo and its bugging the hell out of me.

56 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • He got bitten.... i guess this can't end well, huh? :( Another sad game on the way.

• @Deventh said: He got bitten.... i guess this can't end well, huh? :( Another sad game on the way.

Implying the game hasn't already been sad.

Or that this is from a happy series in the first place.

• @FladeIsCool said: This game is emo as fuck. I'm contemplating whether or not I should even play the ending or just watch a let's play on it.

It is a little too melodramatic at times, and then again sometimes not. People don't seem to be too phased about Lee's bite.

I think the last episode at least was better than the comics. Not everyone is an asshole or a drama queen or some egomanic in the game. The comic books are full of people that like to jump at each other's throats.

In the game there are a lot more people with common sense and some idea of a group being about others rather than oneself.

• I'm an idiot wrong thread

• @Gman5852 said: Implying the game hasn't already been sad.

Or that this is from a happy series in the first place.

Well i wouldn't consider it completely sad if Clem and Lee somehow made it out alive. It is and will be sad i guess.

• I moved the boxes first and I didn't see him get bitten. I guess I will have to do it again...I thought it was scratches when I saw it. I know either one is bad but I was sorta hoping for scratches that didn't really HAVE to equal Lee's death. I kinda like him.

• @Siniistar said: thats why i know they won't kill Lee. Its the same reason they won't kill Rick

No point in dragging a character through all that crap just to kill him off. then its just pointless.

Robert Kirkman, the creator of the comic series, has said himself, that even Rick is not safe in a zombie apocalypse. While although currently the main character, he is still subject to death, and Kirkman said the story would go on.

• i think it would be really cool if it was a dream and he sees some of the cast like clem viewing a family member in prison and on his way to prison he sees kenny and kat in a car besides him a duck playing in the back seat. then lee realizes it was just a dream. in all do respect to all the episodes i think it would a pretty cool ending

• @ITIATT said: Ya I don't see the point of having a new protagonist. Just would be a hit or miss. And if every season they just kill everyone off what's the point?

Agreed cause in the Comics Rick has been shot..been bitten...chop of his arm. His son Shot and lost half his skull with a bullet.

They still up and running around like they Rambo lol

• @Digestif said: "Come and see me after class, I wanna have a word with you", Lee replies in a gentle and warm manner.

He fucks her. The end.

Add Comment