User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Ep 4 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA October 9th, PC/Mac/Xbox 10th!

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 20.6K users

Because if I don't make this thread, someone else will. As of now, no prize, because I'm still finishing The Ripper's comic cover.

If-and only if- I finish it by the end of the first week of September, I'll offer what I did last time, one randomly chosen person from those who guess the correct date (I'll make multiple winners if console and PC are not released on the same day) will get a TWD cover of themselves (or a friend/family member)

iOS releases are on a different schedule, so that doesn't count as a win. Just Mac/PC-Xbox-PS3 guesses.

Happy guessing!

-Sorry I remade the thread, poll wasn't working properly.

1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @xdeathknightx said: http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33233

Third time I've had trouble with a Telltale product and that fixed it like nothing. Awesome, thanks.

• Yay this is sooo awesome!! I just tried the fix that supposedly should work, and I missed the notice about the fact that some people's savefiles disappeared after they tried that fix.. and guess what? MY BLOODY SAVE FILES DISAPPEARED...

I'm seriously thinking about just uninstalling this pos...

• @kingmartykim said: Ok mine was like most of you guys...didn't have the GET IT button till late last night. I decided to download it and it says connection error like all of you here....what i did is...i just closed the game ( after clicking get it like 20 times in a row ) i took a shower...and 15 mins after i launched the game again and pressed the GET IT button....it worked! and downloaded the whole game! so hopefully it will work for most of you guys! :)

That's called luck ;)

• @zounds! said: Gimme Gimme Gimme! Jimmy....Woods!

California, california

• You know what guys ? I've read a post saying that Telltale has responded to somebody's question about the connection error and you know what they told her ? To check her connection to the internet to see if it's working fine. WTF TTG ? Instead of admitting the mistake they put the blame on somebody else's

• @spawner said: You know what guys ? I've read a post saying that Telltale has responded to somebody's question about the connection error and you know what they told her ? To check her connection to the internet to see if it's working fine. WTF TTG ? Instead of admitting the mistake they put the blame on somebody else's

If that's the truth, I am thrilled to see how hard they are working to help out their customers.*sigh*

• @lucidity02 said: I know that Greg Miller at IGN is going through some shit in his personal life, but I still sorta want to punch him in the face for giving this episode a 7.5/10. Cmon, reviewers.

I enjoyed the episode but it wasn't my favourite. Yes it had the most action sequences but I didn't feel as fulfilled by the end of the episode as I did with the earlier ones. The questions from episode three weren't answered in episode 4 nor were those subjects really discussed even though the episode begins minutes after episode 3's ending. I agree with a lot of Greg Miller's comments. But to each his own. Come to think about it Greg was pretty good in his review there were flaws he could have highlighted assuming he didn't miss them such as Lee talking to Christa as if he had known her for days when he had only known her for hours.

I think the bar was set so high by the first 3 games. That any score lower than previous reviews will seem unfair but he still regarded the episode as being good.

• To the forum members discussing episode 4.. Please don't discuss this on this thread when it's clear most of us can't get it to download. We are trying very hard not to have the game spoiled for us. I know there are people out there that find it hilarious to spoil things for others, but I am hoping that this doesn't apply to you. Please post these on the review thread where they belong. Thanks!

• HOLY SHIT BE CAREFUL GUYS.....I think the bit where people are saying that they are being told to re-enter their username and password is FAKE. Since when is the official website called: www.walkingdeadthegame.com ? it's OFFICIALLY CALLED: www.thewalkingdeadgame.com Fishy no ?

• I've had the coming soon thing all day on wed until later in the night, I finally got the "Get" button but it just dc'd every time I tried to get it after 0%, Earlier this morning I got the download up to 50% but it dc's there and restarts from 10%. I was thinking about trying the fix, but I didn't want to copy my save files to a backup so I waited for telltale to fix the problem. I opened the game again a few minutes ago, hoping they would of fixed the problem and my game now opens in a windowed mode, instead of the normal full screen. I didn't really care about it being in full screen so I continued to to go to the download link for episode 4 and guess what. Telltale has erased all of my saves somehow AND I still can't download episode 4. Really regretting buying the season pass now. Well played Telltale, well played.

Add Comment