User Avatar Image

SPOILERS! lee is dying and need opinions

posted by TheNNerdGamer on - last edited - Viewed by 860 users

lee is bit and there could be possibilities that he might not be bit but that is nonsense really.
i liked lee like as is that was me making the choices.
i don't really think kenny is going to die because he's like a BRO 4 LIFE
ben might not(cause i pulled him up while begging "DROP ME!!")
clem definitely not
christa i do not know
omid either
molly is a enormous question mark
Lee was a good guy but radio bastard might have a cure but that's absolutely not possible in The Walking
Dead universe so who knows.
i swear i'll kill radio bastard

121 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • here is a thought... what if Clem is the protag of season 2? She is older, puts all of the things Lee taught her to survive to use and she is the one holding people together, and if it takes into account season 1 then she has flashbacks to all the things Lee said and it changes her character minutely in season 2. Its just a thought take it worth a grain of salt

• @alithanar8 said: here is a thought... what if Clem is the protag of season 2? She is older, puts all of the things Lee taught her to survive to use and she is the one holding people together, and if it takes into account season 1 then she has flashbacks to all the things Lee said and it changes her character minutely in season 2. Its just a thought take it worth a grain of salt

I think if Molly would have lived in all cases, she could have spent years teaching Clementine how to survive, would have been a nice way to end the season/start the next.

• @skepticalguy90 said: I think if Molly would have lived in all cases, she could have spent years teaching Clementine how to survive, would have been a nice way to end the season/start the next.

you can actually accidentally shoot molly in the head.

• I don't think there will be a season 2 with Clem, years after, because so many things can happen in years, for a great game it would require Clem to be, let's say, at least 18 years old. She is a teenager, at least 10 years must go by until we can play her as an adult. It's way too much.

• This is the Walking Dead guys. There wont be any cure. Lee is going to die in the end. Its just a matter of what he does with his time left.

• Lee will be raised as zombie jesus, for he has died for our sins.

• @CapnJay said: you can actually accidentally shoot molly in the head.

I know, that's why I said "if Molly had lived in all cases." My point was that if she had lived in all cases, that would have been a way I could see Clementine surviving until young adulthood and being self sufficient. Too bad that scenario died in Crawford.

• It was a very good episode:)

But honestly. How many thought, that Lee would survive this game... I didn't think so:) The last episode is called: No time left. So we did know that Lee was most likely going to die.

I think that we can espect a few playing seconds as Clem in next episode. Most likely we will end up delivering Clem to her mother.

• @Keupajer said: It was a very good episode:)

But honestly. How many thought, that Lee would survive this game... I didn't think so:) The last episode is called: No time left. So we did know that Lee was most likely going to die.

I think that we can espect a few playing seconds as Clem in next episode. Most likely we will end up delivering Clem to her mother.

I'm just sort of disappointed in how he got bitten. I mean it's not like he saved somebody's life. He tried to pick up the walkie talkie and got blindsided.

Add Comment