User Avatar Image

SPOILERS! lee is dying and need opinions

posted by TheNNerdGamer on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users

lee is bit and there could be possibilities that he might not be bit but that is nonsense really.
i liked lee like as is that was me making the choices.
i don't really think kenny is going to die because he's like a BRO 4 LIFE
ben might not(cause i pulled him up while begging "DROP ME!!")
clem definitely not
christa i do not know
omid either
molly is a enormous question mark
Lee was a good guy but radio bastard might have a cure but that's absolutely not possible in The Walking
Dead universe so who knows.
i swear i'll kill radio bastard

121 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @skepticalguy90 said: I'm just sort of disappointed in how he got bitten. I mean it's not like he saved somebody's life. He tried to pick up the walkie talkie and got blindsided.

Well, the walkers are EVERYWHERE and are ALWAYS a threat. Someone getting bitten when they go to pick something up, or step too close to a wrecked car with a lurker underneath is bound to happen. I just didn't think Lee would be the one it happened to... especially after the fight in the belltower.

• @Rock114 said: Well, the walkers are EVERYWHERE and are ALWAYS a threat. Someone getting bitten when they go to pick something up, or step too close to a wrecked car with a lurker underneath is bound to happen. I just didn't think Lee would be the one it happened to... especially after the fight in the belltower.

Putting hatchet to skull and kicking them over the rails, yeah didn't think Badass Lee would get taken out like that. Although he'll probably end up doing something heroic before it's all over.

• its just sad how it happened and how sudden and in such a shock
    carley died like a girlfriend, lilly left on a road a going to woodbury, chuck died like a hero, brie like a nerd, and soon lee like a strong courageous brave leader

• I'm actually okay with Lee dying. I know his personality depends on the player but I generally saw him as a good guy that committed an immoral act due to being blinded by his emotions.

He feels penitent for what he's done and by meeting Clem has a chance to atone for his past and in the process have a daughter he never had the opportunity to have.

Lee's story started with him killing a man and it will end with him saving an innocent girl's life. It's really quite poetic when you think about it. Dying to save someone you love, I say that's a good way to go

• Clementine seems to be able to fire a gun better than my Lee, so I've taught her something at least..

• i think that no time left will be about lee saving clem before zombication and season 2 ending up with the guy that i always side on, kenny taking care of her a day later after season 1 death of lee

• @rplewis89 said: Clementine seems to be able to fire a gun better than my Lee, so I've taught her something at least..

When she was kidnapped, she was but the learner, but when you find her, now SHE shall be the master.

• @Rock114 said: When she was kidnapped, she was but the learner, but when you find her, now SHE shall be the master.

Clementine is not a Sith Lord

• @Acadias said: Lee dies but he will live through Clementine.

That is unless you had been a total ass to her and didn't teach her a single thing.
    Then Lee dies with no one to carry on his memory.

I don't even know why my asshole lee wants to save her o.o.
    He should have just went ax Crazy...

Im bout to play as my AssHoe Lee now but im still nice to Clem just mean to everybody else LOL

Cant wait to see what happens as Asshoe Lee lol

Add Comment