User Avatar Image

Strange Clem's behavior went unnoticed!

posted by Thadeum on - last edited - Viewed by 174 users

Look at this walkthrough :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7Jx-7TQNdY

At 02:23 : strange camera angle, like someone hiding. Clem will slow down. She will intentionnally look at the camera (like she is looking someone). This is not random, as it has been programmed purposely.

Then, just the next sequence after that, she looks at the walkie talkie, and asks if she can have it.

I am sure she saw the walkie guy, probably he made her a sign to not tell. This also highlights where the guy was observing you from.

6 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • In a couple other times if you watch carefully throughout this episode you also see for a split second a shadow run behind you, I know one of the times is when you are headed to the garage and before you get to the area with the shelves to climb for a split second someone runs behind you. At first I thought it was Molly but now Im not so sure

  • @Thadeum said: Look at this walkthrough :

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7Jx-7TQNdY

    At 02:23 : strange camera angle, like someone hiding. Clem will slow down. She will intentionnally look at the camera (like she is looking someone). This is not random, as it has been programmed purposely.

    Then, just the next sequence after that, she looks at the walkie talkie, and asks if she can have it.

    I am sure she saw the walkie guy, probably he made her a sign to not tell. This also highlights where the guy was observing you from.

    I doubt this has any significance. Clem was probably just looking in at the house. If walkie-talkie guy was hiding there she'd probably have some sort of expression on her face; as it is she just looks glum.

    @Thadeum said: In a couple other times if you watch carefully throughout this episode you also see for a split second a shadow run behind you, I know one of the times is when you are headed to the garage and before you get to the area with the shelves to climb for a split second someone runs behind you. At first I thought it was Molly but now Im not so sure

    It's definitely Molly. If you freeze the frame, you can see Hilda (her ice pick or whatever) on her back.

  • No, there is a male character shown as well. No Molly, no Hilda there!

  • @8Bit_System said: No, there is a male character shown as well. No Molly, no Hilda there!

    When and where are you talking about? Because in the given example, where Lee is headed to the Motor Pool, it is definitely Molly.

  • That might be true, but what about the guy watching Lee burying the kid and his dog?

    This episode has quite some shadows.

  • User Avatar Image
    Thadeum BANNED

    @Saracenar said: I doubt this has any significance. Clem was probably just looking in at the house. If walkie-talkie guy was hiding there she'd probably have some sort of expression on her face; as it is she just looks glum.

    In fact, she is not "just" looking at the house. She is slowing down, and starring at something/someone.

    Immediately after that, her attention goes for the walkie talkie.

Add Comment