User Avatar Image

Can't download episode 4

posted by randomblack1 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.8K users

When I click on "Get" in the in-game downloader, it gives me an error message saying "Check internet connection". My internet connection is obviously good, though... Any ideas?

218 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Same here the download says 0% then it immediately goes to "connection error" message.....please.....fix your shit Telltale :mad:

• The most irritating thing is that they're spending a lot of time on their Facebook page, posting reviews about their game instead of solving this problem. And telling us that the problem involves only a few people, like asserted, seems to me completely false.

• Count me and my brother in for being unable to download this too. I wouldn't call everyone who purchased a season pass from the TellTale website 'a few people.'

• There isn't just A FEW but there are MANY FEW. I tried countless times and nada/nothing. Eveytime some1 is sending them an email they're always giving the same reply. JUST ADMIT IT'S FROM YOUR END AND JUST DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. I noticed all the facebook feeds yeah, which that include, nothing is being addressed to fix the fuckin problem

• I have the same problem, my internet connection is fine, and the download still gives me the same message at around 30% "download Connection lost while downloading data. Please ensure you have a working internet connection and re-attempt download."
    I too have never had any problems downloading the first 3 chapters. Please fix this Telltale, because we are clearly many frustratet fans at the moment.

Later...well now suddently it gives me the aforementioned message instantly when It reaches 10% download. Please help!

Kind regards
    Mr.Andersson

• It just says that immediately for me and doesn't even reach 1% :S

• Same problem here.

I start the game, connect to telltalegames, try to download TWD and at 0.00% I get the "connection lost" error.

Episode 2 and 3 worked this way. Episode 4 not. This is a problem generated by TTG and has to be solved by them.

I feel very bad about the people here being ignored!

• I have the same problem, my internet connection is fine, and the download still gives me the same message at around 30% "download Connection lost while downloading data. Please ensure you have a working internet connection and re-attempt download."
    I too have never had any problems downloading the first 3 chapters. Please fix this Telltale, because we are clearly many frustratet fans at the moment.

Later...well now suddently it gives me the aforementioned message instantly when It reaches 10% download. Please help!

Kind regards
    Mr.Andersson

• I know WE are being ignored and you know what ? Remember when TTG posted on their website that they're gonna improve their customer support issue ? Well guess what it has gotten even WORSE. you already posted that mr anderson hehe

• First post on this or any other forum for that matter.

I am having the same issue as many others appear to be having. First 3 episodes downloaded and installed fie....ep4 0% and connection error.

I have found the first 3 episodes excellent. For me it has been a unique gaming experience and have no issue waiting for release dates as many seem to have had. I enjoy the fact that i have to wait for the next installment as it ensures that I dont stay up half the night and finish new games before I've even had a chance to fully enjoy them.

I am however, astounded that there has been no official word from Telltale on this issue. In reality I am happy to wait a week for them to sort it out, but for there not to even be a message somewhere saying "we are aware of the problem and are doing everything possible to ensure that it will be sorted as fast as possible" is, to say the least, very frustrating. If there is such a message, if somebody could point me in the right direction it would be most appreciated.

It feels like flying with Easyjet at times. Flights get delayed and there is no official update, so customers become more and more frustrated. I think that 95% of people would be happy to wait as long as they are being kept up to date with developments.

If there is a telltale employee out there, reading these forums, then please take note - you dont have to fix the problem in the next 5 minutes, knowone is going to jump down your throat or follow you home ranting as they go, but please take 2 minutes to advise your customers of why the issue is occuring, what you are doing to sort the issue out and give a rough estimate of how long it will take to remedy.

That is all most of us are asking for.

Thanks for your help.

Add Comment