User Avatar Image

I strongly believe Season 2 will have entirely new characters.

posted by tragictwist on - last edited - Viewed by 602 users

Before Episode 4, I had an idea that Season 2 would feature all new characters...
But now with Lee's situation, I am positive of this.
I think Episode 5 will have a sort of final ending for the remaining characters, or at least one that we can accept (similar to Lily's ending).

What are you guys thinking?
I wouldn't mind new characters very much, as long as this season gets a proper ending... and I would really like Season 2 to have some sort of tie in to this season (and the comics!).

27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Unless everyone dies or can die in Ep. 5, I'm expecting next season to focus on Kenny and Clem, since TTG did say that Season 1 saves would be used for Season 2, IIRC.

• @Thadeum said: I don't expect a season 2 honestly.

I think TTG will move on something else.

The second season has already been confirmed by Telltale. What we don't know, is who the characters will be.

• Lee's cool but i would like to create a character if ideas for the team could float around. That would be harder to program though I guess..

• TTG has confirmed Season 2 before Episode 3.Well not officially but they mentioned It somewhere.

• @Thadeum said: I don't expect a season 2 honestly.

I think TTG will move on something else.

They confirmed it.
    + their first episode had what, 1.7m sales?

• season 2 will feature; Doug, Carley, Mr. Parker, Vernon, Kat, Duck, Chuck and Lee I believe

• I'm kinda curious about what they're going to do for season 2. They've covered basically everything that happens in the comic in the game ( zombie threat , cannabilism , human threat , finding a safe haven etc.). I hope season 2 isn't the same journey with different characters.

• @Freeze said: I'm kinda curious about what they're going to do for season 2. They've covered basically everything that happens in the comic in the game ( zombie threat , cannabilism , human threat , finding a safe haven etc.). I hope season 2 isn't the same journey with different characters.

Maybe do something like the prison story. A group of survivors are holdup in what they think is a safe location. Fortified town or something have them dealing with threats from outside and within.

• I had the same strong feeling that Lee was going to die and Clem will carry on into season 2. I also think that how we raised her during these five episodes will have a huge impact for how she will interact with people. (There's a foreshadowing of this at the barn in Episode 2 involving "doody" :))
    I really hated saying that I knew it when Lee got bitten though :(

• @Rock114 said: I'd like a new group to be set somewhere else other than Georgia. Seriously, half the comics, the entire game, and both books have been set there.

What's funny is aside from Kenny no one else..well okay the Farm boys did have a accent, the eldest one and his mother...but other than those three no one else in the game has a southern accent.

I wanna see a zombie game in a big city. Right in the middle of South side Chicago or Brooklyn NY. HAHAH Can you picture it. Beautiful...

Add Comment