User Avatar Image

So... would you have liked to stay in Crawford?

posted by Zombies are Awesome! on - last edited - Viewed by 748 users

I mean before everyone turned into walkers? Cause i sure as hell wouldn't.

29 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I would have set up outside of crawford and gathered up the children they sent out before the zombies took care of them.

Atleast until they all died, and I did too, seeing as I probably wouldn't survive long in that city.

• No way. I might have stuck around at the beginning and siphoned supplies but I wouldn't have stayed after the first wave of rules came out.

• I'd take the children and their parents off and form an mobile Little Lamplight [with parents]. Without the age kickout rule. They could establish that themselves if they want. I'd end up getting killed eventually though because i'm not in shape.

• If I had been pretty much on my own up to that point, probably. I'd be looking for a place where I could atleast let my guard down from walkers. Despite the draconian rules it'd be quite a tempting place to stay, atleast for a while.

• I would stay at first, then as the rules came up I'd prepare to leave.
    Gather what I could and just get the hell out.

• Who wouldn't stay at first? Most of us would probably leave once the first wave of rules came up though, if not the second. I'd get what I could and strike out for somewhere better, preferably anywhere not in the city.

• User Avatar Image
    Thadeum BANNED

I would have been Crawford's leader, and setting up the rules.

So, yes, I would have stayed in Crawford.

• @Thadeum said: I would have been Crawford's leader, and setting up the rules.

So, yes, I would have stayed in Crawford.

haha lol. All hail our future leader!

• Just me who wonders how there could be "heavier" (clearly overweight) zombies in Crawford? How could they contribute to their society?

In times of crisis, absolute leadership is not always a disadvantage, ruling out people however is. Elderly and sick can easily be watched and dealt with if/when need arises. Children are necessary for the continuation of humanity for some odd reason...

The only reason to why I wouldn't stay in Crawford however is because it is in a urban area, long term I don't belive in surviving in cities/densly populated areas. "Society" as I see it would have to regress to feudalism or hunter/gatherer.

A few mates of mine were joking over that we would head for a castle/fortress with drawbridge for when the ZA strikes. First to the throne gets to be king :D.

• @CTCCoco said: haha lol. All hail our future leader!

Lets hang him.

Add Comment