User Avatar Image

So... would you have liked to stay in Crawford?

posted by Zombies are Awesome! on - last edited - Viewed by 732 users

I mean before everyone turned into walkers? Cause i sure as hell wouldn't.

29 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yeah, but only if I could be the leader and it would the opposite of Crawford. Bring on the women and children but no men. only men that are allowed are the old and sick ones. But bring in the women.

  • @The_Cheshire_Cat said: Yeah, but only if I could be the leader and it would the opposite of Crawford. Bring on the women and children but no men. only men that are allowed are the old and sick ones. But bring in the women.

    Your very own post-apocalyptic harem, huh?

  • @Androu1 said: Your very own post-apocalyptic harem, huh?

    Might as well die happy, no?

  • Realistically speaking, no, but if I lived long enough in such a twisted world, who really knows how long my morals would remain intact. Game wise, I would like more to be shown of that place, especially with regards to the story, since I think it has yet to be tapped to it's full potential. We only explored the school and sections around it. There's a whole district just waiting to be explored and I would love the chance to go after this voice guy throughout the rest of it. I would really want that "siege" that was teased in this chapter to really happen in Episode 5.

  • @Androu1 said: Your very own post-apocalyptic harem, huh?

    I am doing what is best for the future of humanity. Children are our future.

  • I would have stayed, you know, earn everyone's trust, introducing myself as a strong potential survivor, and slowly become this sort or Second-leader. After a few weeks, I would just grab a backpack and quickly steal all of their supplies, when I finish gathering all of the supplies, I'd just set random traps all over Crawford, starting a fire or something like that, perhaps remove part of their barricade and let those sons of a bitch die ^_^

  • If I was on my own, I would probably join Crawford at least for a few days. I won't get involved in any of the evil crap but just earn my rations. Then through the weeks I would rise in the ranks and gain respect. I would single out those who were there for the protection and weren't evil and gain there trust. Then I would lead a coup in Crawford and take control, opening our doors to all survivors.

    What could go wrong? :P

  • @Wrighty said: If I was on my own, I would probably join Crawford at least for a few days. I won't get involved in any of the evil crap but just earn my rations. Then through the weeks I would rise in the ranks and gain respect. I would single out those who were there for the protection and weren't evil and gain there trust. Then I would lead a coup in Crawford and take control, opening our doors to all survivors.

    What could go wrong? :P

    That's the point! *high five*

  • @Wrighty said: If I was on my own, I would probably join Crawford at least for a few days. I won't get involved in any of the evil crap but just earn my rations. Then through the weeks I would rise in the ranks and gain respect. I would single out those who were there for the protection and weren't evil and gain there trust. Then I would lead a coup in Crawford and take control, opening our doors to all survivors.

    What could go wrong? :P

    Well, Oberson finding out and having everyone else shoot you and your supporters. But, if I'm there you could sign me up! Let's lynch that dictator!

  • @Rock114 said: Well, Oberson finding out and having everyone else shoot you and your supporters. But, if I'm there you could sign me up! Let's lynch that dictator!

    Viva la Revolution! Molotov cocktails and stones for all!

    I got the impression in ep 4 that loads of people in Crawford just wanted somewhere safe. The pregnant girl, Molly, even the doctor all seemed pretty sane and not downright evil. Such a shame the guy at the top was mental.

Add Comment