User Avatar Image

Always been on Kenny's side - he stays behind ??

posted by TripleZero on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

Ok, i dont get this.

Ive always been on kenny's side literally.

Helped kill larry, defended duck etc.

Still he refuses to come with me?

I helped him with duck been honest with him, still he says "you looked out for me in the beginning but recently i kept looking out for myself instead than me"

WTF

I checked all my episode stats, and i was always on his side...

79 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I mentioned family to Kenny and he went off...and said not his problem.

• @SonnyN18 said: *COUGH*Carley*COUGH*

*Cough*Doug*Cough*

Doug was a good guy :c

I was friends with Kenny all the way, I said nope to killing Larry though. So to him I'm not a true friend.

Nothing brings people closer then killing a father in front of his daughter, that kinda thing makes your bros for life.

• @Acadias said: *Cough*Doug*Cough*

Doug was a good guy :c

I was friends with Kenny all the way, I said nope to killing Larry though. So to him I'm not a true friend.

Nothing brings people closer then killing a father in front of his daughter, that kinda thing makes your bros for life.

If you leave Larry alive, you risk Kenny's life and Duck and Katjaa getting cut to pieces and eaten, slowly and painfully by cannibals. For some old asshole who punched you into walkers after you got him his heart medicine.

I can't really blame Kenny for not liking your Lee very much
    :P

• @Wrighty said: If you leave Larry alive, you risk Kenny's life and Duck and Katjaa getting cut to pieces and eaten, slowly and painfully by cannibals. For some old asshole who punched you into walkers after you got him his heart medicine.

I can't really blame Kenny for not liking your Lee very much
    :P

I'm willing to kill Larry but not until we were sure of him being dead.
    Just like I wouldn't have shot duck for sleeping until I knew he was dead, or Omid.

I'd be willing to give Larry a minute, and just have Kenny over him with the salt lick if he had turned bam instant smack down, if not then we kept a person alive.

They also needed Katjaa they wouldn't have touched her or Duck.
    They were going to eat Me Clementine Lilly and Kenny, not Duck or Katjaa

What Larry has done to me doesn't change what I'd do.

Edit

I just reread that, how would keeping Larry alive do all that?

• @Androu1 said: Well, it was fine for me. I only started to side with him near the end of Ep3 so he told me "you know you think we've been seeing eye-to-eye lately but noooooope. Will wait for you in the boat unless shit gets crazy but not coming!" (not literal, but pretty much what he said).

I didn't use the "Clem's my family" line, though. Also, Omid and Christa were like "can't trust yah".

I let Ben die.

Ep4 will be really lonely for me.

Damnit.

wow. What did you do to make Omid+Christa not want to help you? XD most everythng I've seen,or read, they're insisting they help.

• @Acadias said: I'm willing to kill Larry but not until we were sure of him being dead.
    Just like I wouldn't have shot duck for sleeping until I knew he was dead, or Omid.

I'd be willing to give Larry a minute, and just have Kenny over him with the salt lick if he had turned bam instant smack down, if not then we kept a person alive.

They also needed Katjaa they wouldn't have touched her or Duck.
    They were going to eat Me Clementine Lilly and Kenny, not Duck or Katjaa

What Larry has done to me doesn't change what I'd do.

Walkers tend to leap up when the turn, think the cop in ep 1 and the teacher in ep 2. They also turn quickly after death and give little sign they are about to eat everybody. If say Kenny missed with the salt lick because Larry jumped up, EVERYONE's dead. The risk was huge and wasn't worth one man.

What makes you think they wouldn't eat Duck? They didn't need him. Maybe they only stuck the people that were a threat in the locker. Maybe they needed Kat to deliver the cows baby and then they would eat her. All of these are possible.

And if Larry was a good man and I knew he would give me the benefit of the doubt in the locker, maybe I would help him. Like it or not, Larry being a dick affected Lee/Kennys meat locker decision, even if it was just by a little bit.

By keeping him alive I meant risking him reaminating. Sorry that was a pretty crap choice of words. :D

• @Wrighty said: I think some might have glitched games. My first episode four game was pro Kenny but the game glitched, took up all my save slots and I think my decisions went saved either. So today I finished my second play through of all the episodes, do the same stuff I did before and suddenly Kenny gives me the bro speech. Either my first game was glitched or it registers small conversations and makes them add up.

I think it adds up small conversations, like when Lee and Vernon are holding Kenny back, it notes your response as "You sided with Kenny" and stuff. The small conversations on their own don't stack up to the meat locker or the bell tower, but they add up. I'm curious to see weather letting him shoot Duck was good or bad, and the same with the kid in the attic. He seemed ashamed of himself in my game because I killed Duck instead of him.

• Him being a Dick to me made me hate him, not enough for me to do that.

Would you be alright if it was Lee who smashed Ducks head in while Katjaa and Kenny was being held back?

Lilly didn't deserve to have her father die like that. What Kenny did was the smart thing to do but he did it in the most jerkass way.

You can be right and be an asshole at the same time.

I really dislike Kenny for this

Episode 4 Where he says I've never been a friend to him, and won't help me find Clementine because he feels like I've never been there for him, even though its far from the truth.

• If it was the exact same choice in the meat locker and if Duck was Larry sized, I think I would have done the same thing but it would be a lot harder.

And there's no nice way Kenny could have smashed his head in, especially since he could have been seconds away from turning.

And him being a dick to you in ep 3 onwards is probably because of you're meatlocker choice. Add his wife and kid dying and it probably gets worse.

• @Wrighty said: If it was the exact same choice in the meat locker and if Duck was Larry sized, I think I would have done the same thing but it would be a lot harder.

And there's no nice way Kenny could have smashed his head in, especially since he could have been seconds away from turning.

And him being a dick to you in ep 3 onwards is probably because of you're meatlocker choice. Add his wife and kid dying and it probably gets worse.

Yeah except in episode 3 I was there for him throughout the entire episode. Convinced him and not fought, comforted him when I could pretty much. I was a bro to him anytime he needed me, then bam out of no where, Lee you don't care about anyone but yourself.

Add Comment