User Avatar Image

Lee's best lines! ( SPOILERS )

posted by SonnyN18 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.8K users

I wanted to start a thread where a bunch of us would compile all of Lee's best line into one place. So I'll start with my favorite.

"NO. You don't touch that boy, you don't TOUCH anybody. I've got a little girl I'm trying to protect in here too. You want to get violent you old fuck?! Well, COME ON. You better have a plan to kill me though, because it's ME before anyone else here!" - Lee to Larry at drug store.

82 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Chuck: "I'll be fine! Just go!"
    love it when a characters last words are, "Ill be fine!"

• I particularly enjoyed his "Got to stay frosty!" when looking at the whiskey in episode 4. I will immediately adopt this phrase for use in my everyday, non-apocalyptic life. Thanks, Telltale!

• I can't remember exact words, my pregnant brain is annoying, but my some of my fave lines from Ep 4 have been when he's interacting with others (they don't really work without the other person's line)

When Ben is talking about how useless he is.
    Lee: You're plenty useful.
    Ben: No I'm not, all I do is screw up.
    Lee: Well....I've got to go do something

---

Lee: I don't know, but whoever it is might have just done us a favour.
    Kenny: I don't care. When I find him, I'll ring his f***ing bell.
    Lee: Good one.

---

Lee: She's saved your life. Twice.
    Kenny: Yeah, but what has she done for me lately?

...Yeah...they really don't have the same effect when the lines are not correct XD but those are the general ways they go, if anyone knows the exact words.

• Some of these have been mentioned before, but:

"Are you dead...? HEY! ARE YOU DEAD?" I fucking love it. What, does he expect the cop to stand up, half of his head missing, and say that he's okay?

"Hmm. Pointy." 'Nuff said.

"Oh, you are not saying what I think you're saying." Best possible response.

"It's...People!" "Yup, Lee, it's all people in here!" -Clementine eats Mark- D'oh!

"Larry's dead! They chopped off Mark's legs and tried to feed him to us!" I don't know why, I just like that line.

"Drop it." The way he says it is just badass.

"Hey, Ben."

*Ben looks up*

"See ya."

• @Fabrimuch said: "It´s Over!"

"I said IT´S OVER!"

Bingo. SUCH a great line, only made better by him blowing the St. John guy's head open.

Also (spoiler below):

"You know what, Kenny? Go fuck yourself. You want to let a little girl die just because I didn't have your back every damn minute? Fuck you, man. Do whatever the fuck you want."

• @RedKoolLoops said: When you choose the angry option with Chuck on the train.

Lee: Say it to me asshole, what you said to my girl.
    Chuck: Excuse me, son?
    Lee: Telling a little girl she's gonna die. You wanna scare people? Scare me, mother fucker.

It's the delivery of that last 'mother fucker' that makes me smile.

LOL. Yeah that was ballin' too. Honestly, I'm so glad I'm choosing to play hardcore Lee.

• I absolutely cannot believe nobody has mentioned this epic line from episode one yet:

Hershel: That was awful nice of him.
    Lee: I'm an awful nice guy.

I mean, so much awesome...

• @aguyuno said: Bingo. SUCH a great line, only made better by him blowing the St. John guy's head open.

Also (spoiler below):

"You know what, Kenny? Go fuck yourself. You want to let a little girl die just because I didn't have your back every damn minute? Fuck you, man. Do whatever the fuck you want."

Oh snap he said that shit?

that's hot.

• @The_Cheshire_Cat said: Oh snap he said that shit?

that's hot.

Lee goes hard, he says a lot of stuff. He was going to put some pain on Larry in Eps1

• "Are you out of your MotherFuckin' mind!!"

*to Ben

Add Comment