User Avatar Image

Who is hotter? Carley or Molly?

posted by dubesor on - last edited - Viewed by 5K users

Personally I liked Carley. She was kind of dumb at first: doesn't know how batteries look like nor how to place them, doesn't know what Volts are etc.. but in EP3 her flirting etc. got me. Sad!

But now with Molly I think she is even hotter. She seems a whole lot smarter and damn that girl has some ninja moves. And I love her hoodie+dust mask combination :D.

I was so sad to see Molly deciding to leave the group and not coming with us :(

Who did you prefer? And darn, I want a romance for Lee already! But that's too late for 1 Episode left meh

edit: Typo in poll. Can't seem to edit. Screw it..

174 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @dubesor said: How old did you guys think she is? to me she looks like she is in her early 20s. Perfect age.

Her face and attitude seemed to me that she was no more than 19. I was thinking she was 18.

before the sex tape bit I thought she was 17. But I figured if they were going to imply her having sex with a clearly older man than she was going to be of legal age to consent.

• Looks .... Carly, however molly looks like shes a freak in the bed. I cant believe I just said that about video game characters

• @kirby18 said: Looks .... Carly, however molly looks like shes a freak in the bed. I cant believe I just said that about video game characters

lol!

• @kirby18 said: Looks .... Carly, however molly looks like shes a freak in the bed. I cant believe I just said that about video game characters

The saying goes.

"Lady in the street but a freak in the bed."

That would mean Carley would be better in the sack....I mean if you wanna compare fictional characters.

• @Wrighty said: Anyone else find Molly really irritating? All those annoying comments like "Do you ever stop complaining" and "Nice group you got here" (sarcastic). Then she took the battery which just pissed me off even more. If you die on you're sightseeing trip then what the hell do we do? You didn't even tell us where you're going! Also don't like the fact she can randomly parkour all over the place and take on zombies like a ninja. Just drags me out of the realism and doesn't seem walking deady. Also was going to leave me and Kenny to die and later demands a seat on the boat because she saved us. Screw you Molly!

Compare that to the nice, friendly girl who sticks up for Ben when Lilly is going crazy and saves Lee's life's a bunch of times because its the right thing to do. She also doesn't annoy the crap out of me so I have to give it to Carely.

I liked and yet didn't like Molly, I agree. She was unnecessarily rude in some parts, mainly the beginning-a bit in the middle. I liked her more by the end, though. I think by when she confessed to Lee what she was doing.

I don't blame her for using her body to get what her sister needed. She did it for her sister, and that must not be an easy thing. To have to do those things with someone who you probably really don't want to but will comply for the sake of getting what you need to help a loved one.

I didn't really compare Molly to Carley because they're just so different. Molly is colder and took time to get comfortable around while Carley was always very warm and nice from the start.

Carley will always be number one in everything for me, haha. :p

• Carley and she had a sexy voice :)

• In terms of survival its easily molly but in terms of character carley would be the winner.

So final verdict: Carley by a mile but since she would taking eating her out too literally i go for molly ^^

• @Bralef said: Katjaa.

seriously
    she died while having a husband so really?!?!?!
    i think molly is hotter because she's smart and fast with ninja style agility

Add Comment