User Avatar Image

Hope he doesn't turn.

posted by ITIATT on - last edited - Viewed by 398 users

I at least hope Lee never turns and destorys his brain before his inevitable demise.

24 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • i believe Vernon with give him some meds and it will all be fine because killing the main protagonist wouldnt be as emotional as clem dieing because remember all that preparation for the boat and risking to go to crawford to get boat supplys would have been for nothing if lee doesnt survive cause then kenny has nothing except a boat and some people because lee is kennys real friend since they meet at the beginning

• There is one way to stop him from turning into a zombie. :(

• @Acadias said: There is one way to stop him from turning into a zombie. :(

Yes, there is:) He has to cut off his arm.

• @Deventh said: Yes, there is:) He has to cut off his arm.

Well it's to late for that one, I was thinking of something else... Still dies though.

• @Siniistar said: Idk why people think lee is going to turn/die.

He isn't, his plot armor is as thick as Rick's is at the moment. TWD likes to kill everything living around the protagonist, not the protagonist themselves. that way the audience feels more of the emotion (at least imo).

If anything I could see clem dying before he did, like how rick lost his baby and wife

Name one person in TWD who has survived a walker bite without immediate amputation. Lee is going to die. Don't turn him into Carley by insisting he is somehow going to live.

• @Masta23 said: I'm guessing that Lee never gets on the boat, and he's left alone on the Dock at the end. Then he shoots himself.

Just like the end of Dawn of the Dead

Kenny driving the boat he looks back like " fuck u"

Christa an Omid look back "We shall watch Clem"

Clem looks back "crying"

They show you standing alone as you disapear into the horizone with zombies behind you

That would be super ending.

• @AceStarr said: Just like the end of Dawn of the Dead

Kenny driving the boat he looks back like " fuck u"

Christa an Omid look back "We shall watch Clem"

Clem looks back "crying"

They show you standing alone as you disapear into the horizone with zombies behind you

That would be super ending.

Ben, Hey guys I found this plug!

• Personally I'm hoping a ending involving Lee holding off a horde of zombies with an axe while fighting the urge to turn while the group escapes onto the boat. Then he takes one last look behind him, he smiles sadly before charging into the group of zombies and gets completely devoured with nothing left.

I think that's the best case scenario for the ending right now.

• @Acadias said: Ben, Hey guys I found this plug!

Yeah i can picture that also...hey guys i found this wine cork in the middle of the boat LOL

• @AceStarr said: Yeah i can picture that also...hey guys i found this wine cork in the middle of the boat LOL

Ben would make for a great sitcom. Wacky next door neighbor.
    Not so great for a ZA.

Add Comment