User Avatar Image

Lee is immune to the zombie virus

posted by Maarschalk on - last edited - Viewed by 3K users

Am I the only one here hoping this is the situation ?

Lee is immune, and in the end of season 1 they get information about
a facility that is working on an anti-virus.

CAN YOU DIGG IT ???? :D

69 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Ghositex said: haha+you+are+poor.png
    My actual reaction when I saw the title, I actually laughed for a good while in real life, remove the "you're poor" part. Being immune to the infection is impossible, at least in Kirkman's wlrld. Not EVEN a chance to this idea, it's bad, and you should feel bad. Lee is not surviving, he's just a time-bomb before he reanimates, or is shot dead.

he may not be imune to the infection but he may be imune to the bite disease
    and this aint comics

• @miguelr23 said: he may not be imune to the infection but he may be imune to the bite disease
    and this aint comics

Well, the game is BASED on the comic, and taken as a CANNON. Therefore, your argument is invalid.

• Lol its so funny seeing all these people who have no idea about the walking dead world, when a zombie bites you its over.

They are following kirkmans world they will not change this.

Lee did not act quickly enough oncethe bite happened (cutting his arm off to try and prevent infection)

Seriously how old are you posters coming up with all this silly (imune) ideas...
    Face it his dead, season 2 will not have lee.

• idc if lee dies or not but being bitten at ep 4 was a huge spoiler so i hope the outcome wont be clementine killing lee or he stays behind to save the group its just too predictable
    in real world some rare people are imune to some kind of infection/diseases really you're living in what world?

• @miguelr23 said: idc if lee dies or not but being bitten at ep 4 was a huge spoiler so i hope the outcome wont be clementine killing lee or he stays behind to save the group its just too predictable
    in real world some rare people are imune to some kind of infection/diseases really you're living in what world?

This is noot set in the real world just give itt up man...

Maybe it won't end like that, maybe they will copy the dawn of the dead remake ending, lee gets clem to the boat says cya to whoever is left and watches them go.

That way all the people in denial can pretend because it doesn't show you him die his still alive out there... in some game world.

• @Ja1862 said: This is noot set in the real world just give itt up man...

Maybe it won't end like that, maybe they will copy the dawn of the dead remake ending, lee gets clem to the boat says cya to whoever is left and watches them go.

That way all the people in denial can pretend because it doesn't show you him die his still alive out there... in some game world.

that lacks originality

• @miguelr23 said: that lacks originality

Yes I was just taking the piss because you can't accept his going to die :D

• @miguelr23 said: he may not be imune to the infection but he may be imune to the bite disease
    and this aint comics

It actually IS. This IS the EXACT world from the comics. While Rick is doing his stuff, Lee is doing his. He is not immune. Sorry you want a happy ending in a game about death and despair.

• @Ja1862 said: Yes I was just taking the piss because you can't accept his going to die :D

god you people really like boring and predictable ends dont you?-.-

• Only an imbecile is in denial.

LEE IS NOT IMMUNE!
    It's a rediculous theory and simply wishful thinking to assume otherwise.

Add Comment