User Avatar Image

So... would you have liked to stay in Crawford?

posted by Zombies are Awesome! on - last edited - Viewed by 747 users

I mean before everyone turned into walkers? Cause i sure as hell wouldn't.

29 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Rock114 said: Well, Oberson finding out and having everyone else shoot you and your supporters. But, if I'm there you could sign me up! Let's lynch that dictator!

Viva la Revolution! Molotov cocktails and stones for all!

I got the impression in ep 4 that loads of people in Crawford just wanted somewhere safe. The pregnant girl, Molly, even the doctor all seemed pretty sane and not downright evil. Such a shame the guy at the top was mental.

• @Wrighty said: Such a shame the guy at the top was mental.

The only downside of closed-minded Lilly extremists...

• @Wrighty said: Viva la Revolution! Molotov cocktails and stones for all!

I got the impression in ep 4 that loads of people in Crawford just wanted somewhere safe. The pregnant girl, Molly, even the doctor all seemed pretty sane and not downright evil. Such a shame the guy at the top was mental.

It really is a shame that everyone at Crawford died. Oberson and all of his officers, and henchmen at the top all deserved to die but I'm certain that most of the people just wanted to be safe from the walkers. I don't even think that the Governor was as big of an asshole as Oberson.

• @Rock114 said: It really is a shame that everyone at Crawford died. Oberson and all of his officers, and henchmen at the top all deserved to die but I'm certain that most of the people just wanted to be safe from the walkers. I don't even think that the Governor was as big of an asshole as Oberson.

Oh, The walking dead season 2 "Rise of Oberson"

Oberson is crazy though a place with no children, no future plans.

• Crawford is the perfect example as to what happens when you strip human beings of their basic needs...

They sorted out the weak, supplied food, but banned the second most import thing for any animal... reproduction... it just had to fail.

• @8Bit_System said: Crawford is the perfect example as to what happens when you strip human beings of their basic needs...

They sorted out the weak, supplied food, but banned the second most import thing for any animal... reproduction... it just had to fail.

Maybe they were dumb enough to think we reproduced asexually just like cells. Having children at least gives you hope a new society is growing, but killing all the children is just plain nonsense.

• And it would have every woman go mad who's pregnant and every father to be. Every time! ;)

The thing happening in Crawford was facism in a very dull witted way.

• @CapnJay said: I'd take the children and their parents off and form an mobile Little Lamplight [with parents]. Without the age kickout rule. They could establish that themselves if they want. I'd end up getting killed eventually though because i'm not in shape.

I'm sure you'd be in shape within the first few months if you made it. You would have been ok.

I myself wouldn't have stayed in Crawford, their rules were dumb and go against survival. I could see some benefit (although morbid and not my style) to get rid of the terminally ill, but to get rid of children too? At some point you need to replenish yourself with new protectors...would all of Crawford shoot themselves in their later years when they got older? What about when someone got sick (even the flu), when do you start murdering people to feel safe in that society?

• @Rock114 said: It really is a shame that everyone at Crawford died.

I'm not positive that all of Crawford is dead. It didn't happen as a sudden overrunning based on the red x's on the doors of the schools. I think there was time for a group to pack up the armory and gtfo of town and let the majority die.

• @LadyJ said: I'm not positive that all of Crawford is dead. It didn't happen as a sudden overrunning based on the red x's on the doors of the schools. I think there was time for a group to pack up the armory and gtfo of town and let the majority die.

I agree with you, I don't think they all go killed. I think radio guy is a Crawford survivor.

Add Comment