User Avatar Image

What was good at first, now finally has become predictable and lame!

posted by Mofakin on - last edited - Viewed by 334 users

Honestly TT, are you seriously trying to make fun of players? Tailored to my playstyle? What exactly is tailored to my playstyle? And why the hell did you choose to let Lee die, unless he's immune to the infection?

It's obvious what the last scene is going to be like in episode 5. You're going to make Clementine have to shoot Lee, because he turned. So heartbreaking, so dramatic...she will cry rivers of tears.

You do make a better season 2 I hope.

37 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • But it has been brought up many times already and wouldn't be a surprise at all. ;)

• @Mofakin said: They probably create senseless endings like that, because players where predicting the final outcome, and so they just decided to end the game like no one had ever expected. Way to destroy a game.

Did I say that is how the game ended? No. I said that was one of the cliffhangers. Besides that, the games weren't really ruined by them because the games had no logic in the first place.

• @Gman5852 said: ... because the games had no logic in the first place.

How dare you? :D

• One or more of Lee, Clem or Kenny will die. And you will play a part in them being killed.
    Also their will be a twist as to who this radio guy is.

These are the only possible big moments since it's the only way the story can go considering this is the final ep.

• @8Bit_System said: But it has been brought up many times already and wouldn't be a surprise at all. ;)

Indeed but hawk and joshua think the op is outlandish for saying it will happen.

• That is not really my problem, I guess. I stated that it would neither be funny, nor a surprise, and I'll stick to that...

• Aww another crying baby :( Would you like a lollipop?

The game is great, i really don't give a shit what other people say

• You're right. It'd be better if, during the last scene, a load of people with cameras pop out from their hiding places and yell "Surprise!" at Lee. It'll turn out that the whole zombie apocalypse was a reality T.V show. The 'survivors' are all convicts - yes, even Clem, who was found guilty of insurance fraud - and are being used as entertainment for the regular folk.

Carley re-appears from behind some bushes and starts making out with Lee on Live TV and everyone is happy again, except Doug, who nobody has been able to find.

.....But then, in the epilogue, Lee, Kenny, Carley and Clem team up, Power Rangers style and turn into a giant Godzilla-like robot, ironically causing an actual, genuine apocalypse.

And then, in season 2, you play the part of an actual survivor/rebellion group that is trying to destroy the giant monster, a la Matrix/Terminator. And it's totally real this time. OR IS IT?!

That'd be totally unexpected. And awesome.

• @BlindOptimism said: You're right. It'd be better if, during the last scene, a load of people with cameras pop out from their hiding places and yell "Surprise!" at Lee. It'll turn out that the whole zombie apocalypse was a reality T.V show. The 'survivors' are all convicts - yes, even Clem, who was found guilty of insurance fraud - and are being used as entertainment for the regular folk.

Carley re-appears from behind some bushes and starts making out with Lee on Live TV and everyone is happy again, except Doug, who nobody has been able to find.

.....But then, in the epilogue, Lee, Kenny, Carley and Clem team up, Power Rangers style and turn into a giant Godzilla-like robot, ironically causing an actual, genuine apocalypse.

And then, in season 2, you play the part of an actual survivor/rebellion group that is trying to destroy the giant monster, a la Matrix/Terminator. And it's totally real this time. OR IS IT?!

That'd be totally unexpected. And awesome.

Now that sounds great...to people easily amused and with a passion for suggestions...:D

However. There's a serious and realistic reason why I'm sure that Clem has to shoot Lee. As I said before, they are the only constant in the game. There was a focus on Clementine using guns in more then just one scene in all episodes, besides I don't believe Clem is capable of using melee weapons to overwhelm Lee, unless he's somehow incapacitated. The mysterious man on the phone? Just a distraction, like anything side story related to the whole game. He will be dead in the end, Lee will turn, Clem will shoot him.

So no matter however you choosed to 'tailor' the game to your playstyle, this will be the final outcome, and the only one that makes sense and seriously adds to the already dramatic atmosphere of TWD. In my game Ken is gone and so he won't have any major role in the outcome of the game.

I'm also open to believe it's all a dream sequence, or that Lee is imune...but that rather unlikely is going to happen.

Clem will have to shoot Lee!!! Btw. I'm still mad at the guy who had the idea to let Lee get bitten in the first place...most stupid decision since letting Vulcan geting sucked up in a singularity in the latest Star Trek movie.

• Is it justified that I read this in a very whiny,nasally voice ?

Add Comment