User Avatar Image

Is Lee's death/zombification inevitable?

posted by Juicymarmalade on - last edited - Viewed by 4.5K users

This is probably a stupid question since nobody in the Walking Dead universe has survived a walker bite but just curious. Is there no way he can just chop off his hand or does the bite spread very quickly? I just don't want him to die because he seems like the only one who can take care of Clementine and it would seem weird for someone like Kenny to do it. Unless her parents are alive, which I doubt.

Also, how come he wasn't already feeling ill after the bite? Duck started feeling down right after they left the motor inn on the RV while Lee was able to talk normally and make the trip to the morgue to find Clementine.

So yeah, is he hopeless or is there a slim chance the devs will defile the lore and get him cured?

114 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Galdis said: I think it's kind of pointless to kill off Lee, but whatever. If you guys didn't see this coming then shame on you.

Lots of people said they expected Lee to die... I hoped they wouldn't kill him off. The player character is the only character I'd have really wanted to not see dead.

• @miguelr23 said: why tt let us know that lee was bitten on the end of 4 episode?we can see the end of ep 5 already(saving clem and get headshotted by her or suicide);he may be imune to the bite infection but anyway if is going to die by the bite they only should showed at ep 5

I wouldn't consider it unlikely that Clem gets bitten too. It would be So TWD (imo).

• By the way, since we didn't actually get to see the real Crawford... I think the guy on the walkie talkie actually might belong to Crawford.

• @JabbaDaHuttX7 said: By the way, since we didn't actually get to see the real Crawford... I think the guy on the walkie talkie actually might belong to Crawford.

Wow, I never actually stopped a second to think about it, perhaps the walker guy is Crawford's leader itself! You just gave me a whole new point of view. The next question, WHAT does this guy WANT from Lee?

• @Ghositex said: Wow, I never actually stopped a second to think about it, perhaps the walker guy is Crawford's leader itself! You just gave me a whole new point of view. The next question, WHAT does this guy WANT from Lee?

Pretty sure the leader of Crawford was hanging on a noose at the top of the armoury, under the bell, already zombified. His hair seems to match with the hair on the man in the photos lying around pasted on the walls of the school that have the words 'supreme leader' writen on them or something.

Also, what do you guys mean by 'the real Crawford'? As far as I know there was only one Crawford and everyone in it died and turned into a walker.

• @AceStarr said: #1 is more believeble and possible an it also can get him to season 2 atleast for the first episode of it cause like i said he has to battle the shock and fever that comes with choping off his arm.

Chopping off his arm would only work if he did it extremely quickly after being bitten. By the time they reach the nuclear bunker, it's far too late for that to do any good.

• I hope it isnt a staring into the sunset/sunrise death, that will be so weak...

Or the blow myself up to save everyone ending...

Or anykind of dream (unless lee is alive) :P

• @Bralef said: Chopping off his arm would only work if he did it extremely quickly after being bitten. By the time they reach the nuclear bunker, it's far too late for that to do any good.

So now Lee has only Clem to Lose. That makes him a VERY Dangerous man

• @Juicymarmalade said: This is probably a stupid question since nobody in the Walking Dead universe has survived a walker bite but just curious. Is there no way he can just chop off his hand or does the bite spread very quickly? I just don't want him to die because he seems like the only one who can take care of Clementine and it would seem weird for someone like Kenny to do it. Unless her parents are alive, which I doubt.

Also, how come he wasn't already feeling ill after the bite? Duck started feeling down right after they left the motor inn on the RV while Lee was able to talk normally and make the trip to the morgue to find Clementine.

So yeah, is he hopeless or is there a slim chance the devs will defile the lore and get him cured?

Honestly, since they've never seen anyone survive a bite, it probably wouldn't occur to Lee that chopping off his hand would help in any way.

• @Theschea said: Pretty sure the leader of Crawford was hanging on a noose at the top of the armoury, under the bell, already zombified. His hair seems to match with the hair on the man in the photos lying around pasted on the walls of the school that have the words 'supreme leader' writen on them or something.

Also, what do you guys mean by 'the real Crawford'? As far as I know there was only one Crawford and everyone in it died and turned into a walker.

On Telltale's TWD page for Episode 4 it says something to the effect of "Face the biggest threat to Lee and Clementine yet." Now, while this could be just marketing I, personally, thought there was a lot of build-up for the Crawford reveal and we didn't really get to see much of anything, which is why I'm expecting to hear more about them in the last episode while also having something that ties into previous events.

Add Comment