User Avatar Image

Clementine as the protagonist in season 2??

posted by Dreamjbk on - last edited - Viewed by 945 users

Well this is just a thought, but maybe this season will end out with Clementine killing Lee, cause Lee otherwise would turn into a Walker, the last dialogue would be Clem and Lee, were Lee is laying on the ground about to turn. He will have the chose of shooting him self, or otherwise make Clem do it. Clem is holding the gun and no matter what you select to say, Clem will shot you.

And then you will follow Clementine in season 2 were charters as Lilly could show up.
The season 2 could be 10 years after Season 1, when Clem has tuned 18... (Not because she have to be 18, just think there a bigger chance for that TT would do it that way, "If they do")
In the Season Clem has grown up tough as molly. (Molly tells you that Clem reminds her about herself, when she's about to leave.)
(only if you says "it's probably for the best")

What do you guys think?

26 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @bl4ckrider said: In 28 Days Later the soldiers keep a chained Zombie just to see how long he can survive.

Something we see just to rarely in games and movies in my opinion. Screw that thing about keeping loved ones for hope, keep one zombie to see how long it lasts.

If it survives awfully long then conduct experiments, does it survive with only it's head intact, can it deteriorate, can it starve? Thinking of Dawn of the dead where there is a living zombie head in... a bait box I belive it was

They was not zombies in that movie lol they was human beings infected with crazy gas serum. I think they stated that the BIO virus made them over heat so they would die from there body tempature riseing and also not eating.

Death by body temperature?
    I remember them starving since they return to London in 28 weeks later. I might just look at them again, two quite good movies anyway.

• @MaddogIsBoss said: neither do i but i am a guy so...

We gals have to deal with a male protagonist in 99% of games we play...give us a turn to play our own gender every now and then, would you? :p

• hey um read the comics instead of saying lilly might show up because since this is the same universe as the comics she's in woodbury in the comics and unknown if lilly is alive or dead but they ran out of ammo so lilly most likely died

• @TheNNerdGamer said: hey um read the comics instead of saying lilly might show up because since this is the same universe as the comics she's in woodbury in the comics and unknown if lilly is alive or dead but they ran out of ammo so lilly most likely died

I think it's difficult Lilly appear in this game.
    Kirkiman even wrote a book telling her story.
    If we use Clementine as a protagonist, it will be with the same age or at most 2 years older, because in the Comics are still two years have passed.

@TheNNerdGamer said: Not even if it's was Carley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Damm you son of a bitch! :D

Imagine, you're playing as Carley then a bandit begins to hit you and says he will rape you.
    : D: D how you would feel???????Damm you son of a bitch!: D: D

• @RafaelBrasileiro said: If we use Clementine as a protagonist, it will be with the same age or at most 2 years older, because in the Comics are still two years have passed.

I really don't want to play as a 10 year old little girl dude...

• @LokiHavok said: I really don't want to play as a 10 year old little girl dude...

Neither do I.
    if it is to have a female protagonist, I think it will be a person that we do not know.

• I really want to play Kenny. If they use characters from last season. Which imo they should. Kenny would make a pretty good protagonist. Then again he could die next episode so who knows.

• @Omegabegin said: We gals have to deal with a male protagonist in 99% of games we play...give us a turn to play our own gender every now and then, would you? :p

no

there's more games with female protagonist than black males. it's time to go back to 40 something white males with scruffy beards and brown hair.

• @marcu5 said: no

there's more games with female protagonist than black males. it's time to go back to 40 something white males with scruffy beards and brown hair.

Aww, I hate those guys.

• @Omegabegin said: We gals have to deal with a male protagonist in 99% of games we play...give us a turn to play our own gender every now and then, would you? :p

Tomb Raider. Isn't that enough for you! Geez.
    Some people want it alL!

Add Comment