User Avatar Image

Lee is immune to the zombie virus

posted by Maarschalk on - last edited - Viewed by 3.1K users

Am I the only one here hoping this is the situation ?

Lee is immune, and in the end of season 1 they get information about
a facility that is working on an anti-virus.

CAN YOU DIGG IT ???? :D

69 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • While I agree that Lee's time is almost up, and the developers decided to make it clear at the end of four rather than springing it up during five, if you had said to me that Omid survives four, I would have said no way.

So while the table is set for Lee to die in five, the challenge for the developers is to have Lee to survive and yet have it be consistent within The Walking Dead universe of Kirkman.

• @Ja1862 said:
    Seriously how old are you posters coming up with all this silly (imune) ideas...
    Face it his dead, season 2 will not have lee.

I'm just 15, and I know nearly everything about the walking dead, I knew about it before the series. Age doesn't matter, at all, I've met 12 year olds you'd be surprised how smart they are. I mean, our generation is in fact dumber than the earlier ones, but that doesn't mean we're all stupid. I don't want to change the topic, I just felt I had to mention it.

• I don't really think Robert Kirkman would actually "allow" them to go with finding a cure or being immune to it...

• @miguelr23 said: that lacks originality

Well to be fair... Kirkman started the series EXACTLY like 28 Days Later. So TWD has never really been too concerned when it comes to borrowing scenarios from other series hah.

• Is there a policy on fake teeth still causing the transferance? I've only seen this used once in a Japanese movie, I think it Bio-Zombie but I can't remember. The guy was bit by an old woman with fake teeth and didn't turn. I doubt it, but it does allow for an out if this hasn't already been established.

• No immunity in TWD universe. NONE.

My only idea was like that of a previous poster, that Lee wasn't actually bitten. I only saw a scratch which *could* have been anything.....at least until he opened his mouth and announced a bite.

My guess is they will have one pithy ending scenario to spare poor Clementine the truth (for all of you angelic Clem lovers) by letting her reunite with at least one living parent and walk away from Lee never knowing that he was bitten.

• @Tobais82 said: Is there a policy on fake teeth still causing the transferance? I've only seen this used once in a Japanese movie, I think it Bio-Zombie but I can't remember. The guy was bit by an old woman with fake teeth and didn't turn. I doubt it, but it does allow for an out if this hasn't already been established.

**Comic book spoilers** The governor's daughter/niece got its teeth pulled off, and the governor even got to kiss her in the mouth without getting infected, Im pretty sure the walker that bite Lee got actual teeth.

• @Dave of Canada said: Walking Dead isn't the land of Deus Ex Machinas.

Tell that to the car at the end of E2.

• Lee will die. Period.
    His death will be tragic, touching and heroic... while Kenny's won't be (at least in my game). That makes me happy :D

• @LadyJ said: No immunity in TWD universe. NONE.

Well, that's hard to tell, right?
    There could be thousands of people immune to the virus all around the world, we'd possibly just never know, due to the fact that we'd simply never meet them and that they had to be dead to discover their immunity.
    Also, this is not about the zombie virus thingy but the bite sickness, which seems to be more like some kind of poison or disease cocktail.

I do, however, hope that Lee isn't immune to anything. This just isn't a superhero story.

Add Comment