User Avatar Image

Theorys on mystery man

posted by Sir Fruitcakes on - last edited - Viewed by 761 users

Did anyone notice the resemblance between the guy watching you in the backyard and the guy in the photo in the manor? does anyone other than me think that was the walky talky guy?

My theory is that kid you buried actually had relevance to the plot in the sense that it was the mystery-mans son, and that's why in the backyard he was standing in plain view with his head down as you buried the kid slowly, like you would do at a funeral.

I know this theory is far-fetched, but it does have some slight evidence.

97 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @LokiHavok said: It's not. The Crawford leader is the guys seen hanging from the bell. The one that grabs Ben. Several sources back this up.

Oh ok then ? to the op's question, Ep 5 just got a lot more interesting:D

• I doubt it's anyone from Lee's past.

Who would hold that kind of grudge with the entire world gone to shit? I imagine they'd have more important things to deal with, like actually trying to survive.

I'd rather believe it's just some opportunistic creep.

• What if stealing from the I Am Alive game idea, the boy you kill in the house's Dad finally makes it back to Savanna after a lot of hardship only to see lee burying his son, even worse what if you make Lee say the "Come back here and I'll kill you" line - Yeah that one always goes down well.

• @Phantom Command said: What if stealing from the I Am Alive game idea, the boy you kill in the house's Dad finally makes it back to Savanna after a lot of hardship only to see lee burying his son, even worse what if you make Lee say the "Come back here and I'll kill you" line - Yeah that one always goes down well.

Except your theory is flawed due to episode 3. No one knew the boy then.

• I honestly have no idea who the mysterious man (TMM) could be, everything just seems to be too unlikely.
    The most prominent idea would be the "Person from Lee's past followed the group all the way from the Beginning" theory, right?
    But how did he find him in the first place? TMM would need to have already followed Lee when the world was still normal with Lee on his way to prison and ignore all the zombie madness afterwards to be able to connect him to Clem, he then needed to know about the Walkie Talkie and the fact that it still works, then find another one for himself, the correct frequency and one hell of a fighting spirit, ammo, food and a vehicle for a decent time span (including the 3 months idle at the motor inn), so he could follow Lee from Macon to Savannah and still be multiple steps ahead.
    If we assume that TMM is the dead senator's brother or some other relative who wants some kind of vendetta, then this guy must be about 10 times as tough as the TV series' Daryl and yet he still doesn't take the chance to kill Lee albeit having countless chances to do so.
    It just doesn't add up and I'm kind of afraid that TMM will turn out to be a nonsensical MacGuffin that totally ruins the story. I hope I'm wrong.

• The mystery man, the guy watching you at the burial, officially named Campman, as his name indicates, is someone from a camp of survivors.

He is probably not related to the walkie talkie, as TTG wants you to think he is hostile, and set up a scene for that. What really happened is that he was affraid of you, and ran away when you saw him.

• Did anyone notice someone creeping behind you in the school? I forget which part it was, it was after Molly ditched Lee with the battery I think. It was a quick shadow moving across the screen.

• It was probably Molly.... looking for Logan.

• @DreadMagus said: It was probably Molly.... looking for Logan.

It was Molly. Screenshots proved that.

• The best theory I've heard so far is the father from the Saint John's farm. After all, you did absolutely massacre his entire family.

Add Comment