User Avatar Image

After all, THEY were right.

posted by Thadeum on - last edited - Viewed by 649 users

Larry was right, Duck was bitten.

Lilly was right, Ben stole the supplies, and he could have been shot for that. If you killed Ben and chose Doug, then it's a waste of Doug's life, because, in the end, someone kills Ben.

Chuck was right. "Continue like this, and you ain't gonna make it".

Vernon was right. You are not capable of protecting the little girl. In fact, it is more obvious now that you are bitten.

Oberson, Crawford's leader, was right. Kids are a liability. Clem got you bitten because she was too stubborn to listen to you.

THEY were all right.

You better listen to your other fellahs next time.

18 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Thadeum said: Larry was right, Duck was bitten.

Lilly was right, Ben stole the supplies, and he could have been shot for that. If you killed Ben and chose Doug, then it's a waste of Doug's life, because, in the end, someone kills Ben.

Chuck was right. "Continue like this, and you ain't gonna make it".

Vernon was right. You are not capable of protecting the little girl. In fact, it is more obvious now that you are bitten.

Oberson, Crawford's leader, was right. Kids are a liability. Clem got you bitten because she was too stubborn to listen to you.

THEY were all right.

You better listen to your other fellahs next time.

Larry was wrong, Duck was bitten after the fact.

I don't think Vernon is more capable than Lee of protecting Clementine. Most of the people in that group looked to be middle age or older. If someone comes after them, they'd all end up dead.

• All of them are dead or going to die. So in the end they are dead right.

Should have done the shades thing.

• User Avatar Image
    Thadeum BANNED

@skepticalguy90 said: Larry was wrong, Duck was bitten after the fact.

I weighted my words ;-) Larry was right, he was just delayed in time.

• Larry was an all seeing God, he knew what was gonna happen :D

• Larry was wrong though... unless Duck's bite scabbed over in the 10 seconds it took to get in the store, and his body held the infection at bay for 3 months without anyone noticing.

Lilly was right, but she was still a bitch. Where was the proof?

Chuck said that Clem wouldn't make it. She still might.

I feel like I've taken Clem a lot farther than Vernon ever could have. He even admits that his own daughter was killed in the opening days, while Clem is still around because of Lee.

Oberson was a power hungry asshole, a dictator. Lee could have been bitten at anytime anywhere. He just let down his guard at the wrong moment. It's just as much his fault as Clem's.

• @Viner16 said: Larry was an all seeing God, he knew what was gonna happen :D

Never saw that salt lick though did he? :D

Poor ol' Larry.

• [quote=redkoolloops;696925]never saw that salt lick though did he? :d

poor ol' larry.[/quote]

lol :)

• @RedKoolLoops said: Never saw that salt lick though did he? :D

Poor ol' Larry.

In the alternate reality he could see what would happen, however he could not see what would happen to him, because in his reality he hadn't died and could not know what Kenny would do

• @Sir Fruitcakes said: In the alternate reality he could see what would happen, however he could not see what would happen to him, because in his reality he hadn't died and could not know what Kenny would do

Wait, so Larry is like a prophet or something? If he's so all knowing, why didn't he warn anyone of the ZA before it happened?

• @Rock114 said: Wait, so Larry is like a prophet or something? If he's so all knowing, why didn't he warn anyone of the ZA before it happened?

He was too busy making charm come out of his ass :D

Add Comment