User Avatar Image

What the hell, Kenny? (Up to the end of Ep 4Spoilers)

posted by Amaror on - last edited - Viewed by 433 users

So i just finished Episode 4.
For the whole game i always played as the guy, who does what's best for the team. And when it comes to deciding who comes with me, Kenny says i was so selfish all the time and never helped him.
What the fuck?!
I saved Duck first. I gave Duck and your family food. I shot Duck for you. I didn't fight you, but calmed you down. I made you shoot the boy, and the game tells me i helped him.
And then he says i was soooo selfish.
I just don't know what i did wrong.
I mean i saved ben, but i don't think thats such a horrible thing to do.
Does anyone know what you have to do to get everyone to come with you?
(Everyone else came with me, btw.)

25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Mofakin said: I more then once wanted to shoot that big mouthed, unreliable and seditious wimp. He acted more then once like a firestarter and not once had the decency to do what was expected from a leader.

I'm just glad he's gone...and shave that damn thing out of your face, you're looking ridiculous.

I hated him ever since the end of ep. 2. I cannot even stand him anymore.

• Kenny is Kenny, we've known for a while he only looks out for number one - at the dairy Kenny: im gonna save my family, reality - Kenny dissapears and Lee saves Kat and Duck.

• @Panzer89 said: Four magic words

"Clementine is my family now"

and if he has problems with Ben, tell him to deal with it.

That's five words. :rolleyes:

• @Rommel49 said: That's five words. :rolleyes:

I originally had it as "Clementine's my family now"

Flippin' autocorrect.

• [QUOTE=Mofakin;696311....and shave that damn thing out of your face, you're looking ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

Them's fightin' words right there.

• If he tags along on my newest playthrough i try to kill him the very moment i can be sure clem has not to whitness me when i smash his body to bits with a heavy blunt object!

• A line in Episode 4 that epitomises Kenny, for me, was when you tell him Molly saved his life and he simply replies;

"Pfft, yeah. But what has she done for me lately?"

Ass. Hole.

• If you told Kenny that Clementine was like family to him, then he changes his mind and joins you in the search.

• @United 23 said:

Also to those that call him an asshole: Cut him some slack. He had to cope with the fact that his son was going to die. He had to endure seeing his wife put a gun to her head and pull the trigger. All he had left was the hope that there was a boat in Savannah in which he could get away from everything. There was no boat. He has nothing. Lee has Clem. Christa has Omid. You expect him to be rational? Think about if you were him. Then we will see if you still think he is an asshole.

Not to change the topic, but most Kenny-fans hate on Lilly, because "she's a bitch", and always seem to forget that Lilly went thru a similar story as Kenny's. She also lost all her family, all her hope, and everyone hated her. Think about it if you were her. Then we will see if you still think she is a bitch :D

Back to the topic, I think it was most likely a save-error, Kenny is mood swingy, but I don't think he wouldn't side with you saving Clem just because you didn't save Ben or whatnot.

• @Nick-mas said: If you told Kenny that Clementine was like family to him, then he changes his mind and joins you in the search.

Well, just if you helped Katjaa and duck in earlier episodes, otherwise he just rages because you didn't help them.

Add Comment