User Avatar Image

*SPOILERS* Who Would You Like To See Come Back?

posted by xXNinjaScoreXx on - last edited - Viewed by 106 users

Out of all the people who left or died, who would you want back?

I chose Doug, he was my favorite character out of them all :D

21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Molly - my new favorite character.

Carley had my back, and I miss her - but Molly is asskickingly awesome.

• Molly reminded me of a mix of Glenn and Michonne. Would love to see an ass kicker in the group again. Seriously, she was bad ass when she was wrecking the horde in the hallway.

Chuck comes in as a close second though. He was a great character!

• Chuck - Charles deserved so much better.. We only really knew him for about 5/6 chapters over the time between episode 3 & 4 but after Clementine, he was my next priority. Damn he was such a legend with that shovel.. and he died saving potentially saving the group.

• CARLY. really? Worst - misspell - ever. Anyway, being realistic, carley was already dead, while Lilly COULD be back in-game, it's really unlikely, since she is going to woodbury, or somewhere else, at this point of the story. I would have voted for her, on second thoughts, however, I realized I really liked Molly, she's kind of my "new Carley", I want to see her again, at least for a while, maybe hidden in the landscape. Since you can accidentally kill her, se probably won't have a big role in Ep 5, that if she even reappears.

• @Ghositex said: CARLY. really? Worst - misspell - ever. Anyway, being realistic, carley was already dead, while Lilly COULD be back in-game, it's really unlikely, since she is going to woodbury, or somewhere else, at this point of the story. I would have voted for her, on second thoughts, however, I realized I really liked Molly, she's kind of my "new Carley", I want to see her again, at least for a while, maybe hidden in the landscape. Since you can accidentally kill her, se probably won't have a big role in Ep 5, that if she even reappears.

Right when I posted this I noticed that I spelled Carley wrong, so sorry bout' that xD

• @Sox&Rocks22 said: Well Molly would make the most sense so ...her.

Yo U Right I Want Molly Too;)

• Molly is alive. I don't go in for dead people much, unless it is Bill Murray.

• @Ghositex said: CARLY. really? Worst - misspell - ever. Anyway, being realistic, carley was already dead, while Lilly COULD be back in-game, it's really unlikely, since she is going to woodbury, or somewhere else, at this point of the story. I would have voted for her, on second thoughts, however, I realized I really liked Molly, she's kind of my "new Carley", I want to see her again, at least for a while, maybe hidden in the landscape. Since you can accidentally kill her, se probably won't have a big role in Ep 5, that if she even reappears.

Molly Is Like Carley I Just Realize That

• I'm going to be honest, after all the people I met I liked Chuck the best. Decent guy, brave as hell and had alot of good input as limited as it was since he came about at the end and didn't last long in the 4th Ep.

Add Comment