User Avatar Image

SPOILERS! lee is dying and need opinions

posted by TheNNerdGamer on - last edited - Viewed by 888 users

lee is bit and there could be possibilities that he might not be bit but that is nonsense really.
i liked lee like as is that was me making the choices.
i don't really think kenny is going to die because he's like a BRO 4 LIFE
ben might not(cause i pulled him up while begging "DROP ME!!")
clem definitely not
christa i do not know
omid either
molly is a enormous question mark
Lee was a good guy but radio bastard might have a cure but that's absolutely not possible in The Walking
Dead universe so who knows.
i swear i'll kill radio bastard

121 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @AceStarr said: Im bout to play as my AssHoe Lee now but im still nice to Clem just mean to everybody else LOL

Cant wait to see what happens as Asshoe Lee lol

sure everyone else will kick your ass for not being loyal to anyone (NELSON LAUGH) HAWL HAW!

• clem shoots zombies like a badass

• @CapnJay said: Clementine is not a Sith Lord

She is far more powerful than that now.

• @Rock114 said: She is far more powerful than that now.

yeah shoots like a badass

• I will contribute to the idea of what will happen to the rest of the group, but I can't contribute to the cure part, its not going to happen...

Kenny will refuse Ben access to the boat if they are both alive, Ben will end up dieing to walkers, maybe even 'punching his own ticket'.

Kenny, Christa, Omid and Clementine will get on the boat and leave, I think Christa and Omid will get pissed at Kenny for not letting Ben on, but I don't think they'll take it too far.

Kenny seemed kind of reckless for me, he actually said he would let Lee on the boat even though he was bitten and 'deal with it as it happened'... it seems to me that even if he may not wish to help me find clementine he is in some sort of denial of my death, I know Lee getting on the boat will end badly, so maybe Lee stays behind with Ben if he makes it, I am almost certain everyone will die this episode because its the finale... so I am drained of alot of ideas.

• @Sox&Rocks22 said: This is the Walking Dead guys. There wont be any cure. Lee is going to die in the end. Its just a matter of what he does with his time left.

Exactly. From the word go I expected Lee to die eventually. To me, it would've been a bigger curveball for him to survive. This is The Walking Dead, that's how it goes. It's a harsh world.

As I've said in other threads, I fully expect that everyone except Clem will die by the end of this thing.

• @Sir Fruitcakes said: I will contribute to the idea of what will happen to the rest of the group, but I can't contribute to the cure part, its not going to happen...

Kenny will refuse Ben access to the boat if they are both alive, Ben will end up dieing to walkers, maybe even 'punching his own ticket'.

Kenny, Christa, Omid and Clementine will get on the boat and leave, I think Christa and Omid will get pissed at Kenny for not letting Ben on, but I don't think they'll take it too far.

Kenny seemed kind of reckless for me, he actually said he would let Lee on the boat even though he was bitten and 'deal with it as it happened'... it seems to me that even if he may not wish to help me find clementine he is in some sort of denial of my death, I know Lee getting on the boat will end badly, so maybe Lee stays behind with Ben if he makes it, I am almost certain everyone will die this episode because its the finale... so I am drained of alot of ideas.

for the cure i should say that i know its doubt-able but its my panic for the player's death, also kenny has nothing left so he's freaking out and wants to get out.

• @SabreNation said: Exactly. From the word go I expected Lee to die eventually. To me, it would've been a bigger curveball for him to survive. This is The Walking Dead, that's how it goes. It's a harsh world.

As I've said in other threads, I fully expect that everyone except Clem will die by the end of this thing.

Maybe the people who stay behind with the boat are the ones to live, while everyone who searches for Clem dies?

• @Rock114 said: Maybe the people who stay behind with the boat are the ones to live, while everyone who searches for Clem dies?

Could be, I'm not sure. Everyone came with me in my game. Here are my expectations for Episode 5:

* (Assuming both are alive in your game) Kenny and Ben are going to get into it again at the worst possible time and Kenny is going to end up killing Ben or causing him to die, at least.

* Omid is going to get snatched up by the zombies and Christa is going to die trying to save him.

* If you've remained (at least mostly) loyal to Kenny, he will sacrifice himself to save Lee. Lee is really all he's got left in the world anyway and once it hits home that Lee is a goner I think he's going to get even more reckless.

* If you haven't been loyal to Kenny, he'll abandon Lee in that critical moment, die anyway, and Clem will save Lee.

* The finale will be what I think the majority of us have been expecting - Lee will have to sacrifice his own life to save Clementines. I've always assumed it would be a save your own life or save Clem's type of scenario but Lee's a walking dead man anyway so I'm pretty certain it'll just be cut-and-dry sacrifice of his own life in order to buy Clementine time to escape.

• @SabreNation said: Could be, I'm not sure. Everyone came with me in my game. Here are my expectations for Episode 5:

* (Assuming both are alive in your game) Kenny and Ben are going to get into it again at the worst possible time and Kenny is going to end up killing Ben or causing him to die, at least.

* Omid is going to get snatched up by the zombies and Christa is going to die trying to save him.

* If you've remained (at least mostly) loyal to Kenny, he will sacrifice himself to save Lee. Lee is really all he's got left in the world anyway and once it hits home that Lee is a goner I think he's going to get even more reckless.

* If you haven't been loyal to Kenny, he'll abandon Lee in that critical moment, die anyway, and Clem will save Lee.

* The finale will be what I think the majority of us have been expecting - Lee will have to sacrifice his own life to save Clementines. I've always assumed it would be a save your own life or save Clem's type of scenario but Lee's a walking dead man anyway so I'm pretty certain it'll just be cut-and-dry sacrifice of his own life in order to buy Clementine time to escape.

That's about what I expect too, except for Christa dying. I don't know, she just seems like a real survivor. Someone who'll make it through even if everyone else dies. Since Ben is dead in my game, he isn't going to make it. I'd feel extremely cheated if Kenny lived! The one man with absolutely NO reason to go on is one of the few, if not the only, survivor! Then again, I could see that happening as it would be very walking deadish. Ben... might live if he goes with you. He's about the only person I'm truly unsure of.

Add Comment