User Avatar Image

SPOILERS! lee is dying and need opinions

posted by TheNNerdGamer on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users

lee is bit and there could be possibilities that he might not be bit but that is nonsense really.
i liked lee like as is that was me making the choices.
i don't really think kenny is going to die because he's like a BRO 4 LIFE
ben might not(cause i pulled him up while begging "DROP ME!!")
clem definitely not
christa i do not know
omid either
molly is a enormous question mark
Lee was a good guy but radio bastard might have a cure but that's absolutely not possible in The Walking
Dead universe so who knows.
i swear i'll kill radio bastard

121 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Rock114 said: That's about what I expect too, except for Christa dying. I don't know, she just seems like a real survivor. Someone who'll make it through even if everyone else dies. Since Ben is dead in my game, he isn't going to make it. I'd feel extremely cheated if Kenny lived! The one man with absolutely NO reason to go on is one of the few, if not the only, survivor! Then again, I could see that happening as it would be very walking deadish. Ben... might live if he goes with you. He's about the only person I'm truly unsure of.

Man I wouldn't be surprised if TTG trolls everyone by making Ben survive... with everyone but clementine dead.

• @Sir Fruitcakes said: Man I wouldn't be surprised if TTG trolls everyone by making Ben survive... with everyone but clementine dead.

if you saved ben in the bell tower he shouldn't have another chance to die ("we don't kill the living", from Andrew Lincoln)

• I figured Lee was going to end as a walker, not because of intuition but because TellTale during the playing dead podcast confirmed that were playing as a walker. Which tbh was really quite stupid, unless they intend to change the outcome Lee's going to be a walker he was doomed from the start.

• So Lee now needs go on a quest to collect the following items while looking for Clementine;
    Cold Spray
    First Aid Kit
    Blender
    Coffee Filters
    Magnifying Glass
    Camp Stove
    Developing Solution
    Perfume Bottle
    And around 10 Zombie queen bees.

Lets get to work.

• Christa and Clem will survive for sure also Amid the rest will all die... Perhaps Molly comes in the end to save Clem and gets on the boat too...

• [quote=hyperkentic rabbit thingy;698177]so lee now needs go on a quest to collect the following items while looking for clementine;
    cold spray
    first aid kit
    blender
    coffee filters
    magnifying glass
    camp stove
    developing solution
    perfume bottle
    and around 10 zombie queen bees.

Lets get to work.[/quote]

wtf

• @Sandman77 said: Christa and Clem will survive for sure also Amid the rest will all die... Perhaps Molly comes in the end to save Clem and gets on the boat too...

going to be dead and alive list:
    Christa:alive
    Omid:alive but injured
    Ben:alive
    Kenny:alive
    Clem:alive
    Molly:unknown
    Lee:dead
    radio guy: dead

• i thought it be cool if the showed a shadow help clementine. since they don't show the face you see this person walk off with clemetine however next season you choose what gender this person is and import the save from the last game to determine clems personality

• @TheNNerdGamer said: if you saved ben in the bell tower he shouldn't have another chance to die ("we don't kill the living", from Andrew Lincoln)

Buddy, if they killed Carley/Doug after you saved them they could kill Ben too.

Add Comment