User Avatar Image

PSN Europe left out again

posted by What the flux! on - last edited - Viewed by 3.0K users

What the actual flux!?

Yet again are we, the European playstation gamers, neglected while telltale are(will be) basking in the great praise from all gaming media. I hope that im wrong, but Im afraid that we PSN/EU'ers can't go to this site after tomorrow, because the forum will be flooded with spoilers(The job as a MOD will be hard for at least the next week). And we are left in the dark just waiting for a release date.

We know from experience that we won't get a answer from Telltale, they are to busy making thiere accolades videos and retweeting every positive thing said on any social platform.

Please telltale see that there are people that just want a answer and maybe if its not to much to ask(and its not!), play the game along with the other platforms/areas so we can join in on the diccusion while its hot.

sigh, well atleast I get to blow of some steam.

what the flux -out

311 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hello again all! Nice to meet you again... lol

• It's official now - Episode 4 is coming to EU PSN next week, thanks to Jawad Ashraf from EU PS Store Team who posted it on EU PSN blog .
    And again no word from TTG and no apologies...

• The release date for TWD 4, in Europe, has now been official for at least 6 hours, but no word about it on TTG's blog or twitter. And if I have been doing my math right they have been at work for a couple of hours already. Perhaps TTG need to find a (new?) PR guy?

• Wow, judging from what I saw of EU PSN from that link if I ever move to Europe I'm going to be looking to microsoft for my gaming console of choice. They really need to get their act together.

• @cormoran said: Wow, judging from what I saw of EU PSN from that link if I ever move to Europe I'm going to be looking to microsoft for my gaming console of choice. They really need to get their act together.

you just need an us store account ;)

now to topic: it's a shame tt seems to think that it's not important to tell us when it will be released. thanks to jawad from the blog for that.

• While i was waiting for The Walking Dead, a lady was giving me head. I was so bored of waiting for the dead, but she sure made my face go red xD

• You would think they would at least say sorry to us for this cock up every single month or even sort it out and get it right!!
    At least Sony is giving us updates for once but telltale can kiss mine, my partners and anyone we can tell future buisness goodbye. I dont care if they come out with the next big hit or something amazing! I will never buy their games again. Heck So many games came out in the last month that deserve my money and attention then this -_- I only play it once when the new episodes come out because i damn well paid for it. But neither have they shown me respect as a customer for me to buy anymore games and nor is the game that great that i will buy a new installement or play it through again.

• @KatVonLee said: You would think they would at least say sorry to us for this cock up every single month or even sort it out and get it right!!
    At least Sony is giving us updates for once but telltale can kiss mine, my partners and anyone we can tell future buisness goodbye. I dont care if they come out with the next big hit or something amazing! I will never buy their games again. Heck So many games came out in the last month that deserve my money and attention then this -_- I only play it once when the new episodes come out because i damn well paid for it. But neither have they shown me respect as a customer for me to buy anymore games and nor is the game that great that i will buy a new installement or play it through again.

It`s just how they do buiessnes i supose. It isnt a very good way, but that`s another matter. I bought the whole season, so i am going to play them all. But the next season i wont be so quick to buy a pass. Rather i will wait and see if they manage to deliver theyre games on time. If they do not i will simply go on with my life, and give my money to someone who upholds theyre sales argument and delivery times!

• I know that Sony Europe deserve some of the blame but Telltale are just as blameworthy, this is the third time in a row so they know what the problem is, which seems to be that it takes longer to certify in europe on PSN than the US.

To be fair to everone the answer should have been to hold off the release for another week but of course Telltale didn't want to and left us out. Extremely unfair. :mad:

Add Comment