User Avatar Image

Questions for the Walking Dead team!

posted by Jake on - last edited - Viewed by 23.2K users

Hey guys, I know it's still early days on this project, and we're a ways off from talking about anything concrete, but it seemed like as good a time as any to start an official Q&A thread!

In all honesty there isn't a lot we can talk about yet -- we were going to do press for the game at PAX East last month, but held off when we realized that our answer to almost any conceivable standard press question would be "no comment, yet" -- but I trust you guys to rise above the standard questions, and come up with some Walking Dead stuff we can discuss, so have at it. Ask away!

1.3K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Axedquestion said: Why did you guys stop making different clothes for Lee? That shirt is nothing compared to his sweet-ass jacket from episode 2.

Yeah I asked this awhile ago. Kinda wish that'd jacket would make its way back into Lee's rotation.

• @Jake said: Need more specifics than that.

Also as I've said a couple times, this thread isn't a tech support / purchase support thread. This is for questions about the game content with the game developers! There is an entire separate forum for tech support issues. I honestly don't know the answers to a lot of those questions, so by posting them here you are wasting your breath! If you post in the support forum or write to support@telltalegames.com you are more likely to be heard by someone who can fix your problem than by posting it here. I am doing my best to help you guys though!

:D Cant help but laugh

• So was this update on the PS3 suppose to restore my saves? because it didn't.

• I have a problem downloading ep2. It says connection lost while dowloading. I really do need help with this. Im using an ipad2. And my wifi connection is strong enough.

• thats it you wont stop killing my favorite charactors this relationship is over and I want my ring back:mad:

• Im just wondering , this Walking Dead series was one of the best game i've played , and to be honest this story , lets say ,,entered in my soul,, , will be there an Season 2 of this Walking Dead series ?

• Jake, will the choices made affect the ending of the game?

• I have a question for The Walking Dead team. I really liked Chuck, and I wish he´d have gotten more time in the spotlight. However, the way they killed him offscreen at the beginning of the episode made me feel like they didn´t care that much about him, what made you decide to off him that way?

For the record, I have no problem with Chuck dying, I just wish they would have given him the emotional/awesome dying moment he deserved :(

• @Fabrimuch said: I have a question for The Walking Dead team. I really liked Chuck, and I wish he´d have gotten more time in the spotlight. However, the way they killed him offscreen at the beginning of the episode made me feel like they didn´t care that much about him, what made you decide to off him that way?

For the record, I have no problem with Chuck dying, I just wish they would have given him the emotional/awesome dying moment he deserved :(

@Fabrimuch said: What was your reasoning or thought process in killing off Chuck so quickly without giving us time to interact with him? He seemed like a real smart guy who knew how to survive, would have expected him to last much longer then he did.

Give us some Chuck closure! That candy eatin', whiskey drinkin', shovel pwnin', wise old man deserved more screen time!

• At least Chuck got the awesome John Donne line before exiting stage left.

What happened to the "righty tighty lefty loosey" rule in the sewers?

Add Comment