User Avatar Image

TWD: Episode 4 won't download!!

posted by chaz99 on - last edited - Viewed by 3K users

I keep getting the "connection lost" message. There is NOTHING WRONG WITH MY INTERNET CONNECTION!!

Fix this, TT!!

80 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I will add my name to this long list of people who cannot dowload episode 4.
    Very annoying to be made to wait while everyone else gets to enjoy it, I assume it will be fixed eventually?

If only I could wind the clock back, I would have gone with the Steam version. There was me thinking it was better to support the company by paying them direct! :(

Cr1x

• User Avatar Image
    dx1

Telltale, when you fix the download problems in three months or so by delivering the usual DVD set for shipping cost put a nice shirt or sth. the like in my box and we're good. Okay?:p

EDIT
    Look, I'm in stage three of loss and grief — bargaining. Coming up next: Depression. Can't wait for the Finale Grande of Acceptance.:rolleyes:

• You might have to do a manual download.
    http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33233
    Worked for me. Me and my brother both had the same issue. :/

• October 14, 2012 10:36 AM EST, still no fix :(

• just adding myself to the list, i too purchased direct from the tale tell site and am in UK. when i click "get" it immediatley tells me i have no connection when i have.

not interested in the unnoficial fix through fear of losing my saves as some people have reported.

i did this afternoon manage to get it to start downloading, it got to 17% then done the same thing, now it gives the error as soon as i click "get" again.

really frustrating!! i see that tell tales facebook page is currently being spammed by disgruntled users, which is not suprising due to lack of acknowledment of this issue, I have had this disconnect problem with every episode so far but it usually gets there in the end. but this time it is much worse!

i guess ill try again next week then :o/

• Add me to another person. I had 0 issues with the first 3 episodes other than PC gamers getting it later than console :/ Now I can't get it at all :(

• First 3 episodes worked fine. the 4th won't even begin downloading.
    I wish Telltale would get this fixed, should have just bought it on steam .....

• This board isn't for problems getting the game running.

• @GAZZAD said:

i did this afternoon manage to get it to start downloading, it got to 17% then done the same thing, now it gives the error as soon as i click "get" again.

I have had this disconnect problem with every episode so far but it usually gets there in the end. but this time it is much worse!

i guess ill try again next week then :o/

It was and it's the same for me!

Still not working

• SAME problem HERE! Will not connect to install episode 4! I am connected to internet... WTF TT! Are we going to hear from you about this? WEAK!

Add Comment