User Avatar Image

Well, who do you think it is, then?

posted by aguyuno on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

I'm pretty confident in my vote... But then, the guy DOES have a hickish accent. So I have no idea.

Edit: The poll is about who the walkie talkie guy is. I can't believe I seriously had to explain this.

71 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • This is really tough because all indications point to somebody who has a personal vendetta against Lee. It's also someone who seems to have been building up to this since the Motor Inn. If it were just some random guy who decided to fuck with Lee and Clem, it wouldn't make much sense and the reveal wouldn't have much impact.

Unfortunately, there aren't many characters left that would fit that profile. Really, the only one that would fit would be one of the St. Johns brothers but they're definitely dead in some play-throughs. ...right? Walking Dead characters have come back from horrific injuries before.

Another thought is that it's someone from Lee's past, connected with the murder he committed. But if it's someone like that - the state senator's brother, perhaps - you have to ask yourself how, in all of the zombie apocalypse, did the guy happen to find Lee?

• Another thought is that it's someone from Lee's past, connected with the murder he committed. But if it's someone like that - the state senator's brother, perhaps - you have to ask yourself how, in all of the zombie apocalypse, did the guy happen to find Lee?

I agree.

During such an apocalypse people would have other priorities I think. Or if the guy was looking for Lee he would probably have done so by going to the Jail he was supposed to be incarcerated in.

Also, if he wanted to get rid of Lee, he could have done it when Lee was burying the kid. He could have shot him through the fence.

• @BlankCanvasDJ said: This is really tough because all indications point to somebody who has a personal vendetta against Lee. It's also someone who seems to have been building up to this since the Motor Inn. If it were just some random guy who decided to fuck with Lee and Clem, it wouldn't make much sense and the reveal wouldn't have much impact.

Unfortunately, there aren't many characters left that would fit that profile. Really, the only one that would fit would be one of the St. Johns brothers but they're definitely dead in some play-throughs. ...right? Walking Dead characters have come back from horrific injuries before.

Another thought is that it's someone from Lee's past, connected with the murder he committed. But if it's someone like that - the state senator's brother, perhaps - you have to ask yourself how, in all of the zombie apocalypse, did the guy happen to find Lee?

I think you're right that it is someone connected to Lee's past. I have a feeling as well that it is someone related to or who knew the senator in some way, just not sure how they are connected.

• More ideas (sorry if these have been said already):

Clem's parents
    Lilly? lol
    Rick Grimes
    Glenn
    Crawford President
    Hershel Greene

I think the finale should really involve more characters from the comic book, though.

• Because Rick Grimes really decided to leave his group and go to Savannah just to screw with a bunch of people he's never met before.

• @Rock114 said: Because Rick Grimes really decided to leave his group and go to Savannah just to screw with a bunch of people he's never met before.

Pst. I'm pretty sure Rick was a joke. Same with Hershel.

• I voted Terry since that seemed the most likely out of the choices, though I think he's dead since he was only mentioned in Ep. 2 and nobody said he was alive. I really think that radio-dude is a relative (maybe brother) of the state senator Lee killed. I suppose he could also be a misguided relative of Clem's parents.

Like the OP, I'd be upset if it was just some stranger or random pedo...this is the ZA! Even psychos have better things to worry about on their agenda.

• I'm guessing is someone we haven't met with yet. Us not knowing the Walkie-guy doesn't mean a character knows him, I'm guessing it has some bound with Lee rather than with clementine, what this guy wants is to get lee.

• @izzywozzy said: More ideas (sorry if these have been said already):

Clem's parents
    Lilly? lol
    Rick Grimes
    Glenn
    Crawford President
    Hershel Greene

I think the finale should really involve more characters from the comic book, though.

*COMIC BOOK SPOILERS*
    Clem's parents - why the hell would they want to kidnap clementine?
    Lilly - Comic book. She's on Woodbury or the prison.
    Rick Grimes - This is just stupid, not going to argue here.
    Glenn - Comic book. His head was smashed with a bat.
    Crawford President - He's hanging from crawford's bell tower.
    Hershel Greene - Comic book. Shot in the face.

• @izzywozzy said: Hershel Greene

It's funny to see that, because I saw a comment on YouTube saying it was Hershel Greene and he was dead serious.

He then goes on to justify this by making the excuse "because Hershel has orange subtitles like the walkie-talkie man, the only other orange ones are Katjaa's" ...

Does Hershel even have orange subtitles? I don't recall myself...

Add Comment