User Avatar Image

who killed Ben?

posted by walkers on - last edited - Viewed by 297 users

i did not kill him :D
i know all of u hate him because what he did to Carly but every body makes mistakes and he's just a kid who was tricked

29 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I killed him too. Liked the way it was done though, with him willing to sacrifice himself for the good of the others. In that context, I had no qualms about letting him go!

• @walkers said: i did not kill him :D
    i know all of u hate him because what he did to Carly but every body makes mistakes and he's just a kid who was tricked

Seriously!? People are pissed that Ben because of the death of Carly? Are gamers in love with Carly?

• @doom saber said: Seriously!? People are pissed that Ben because of the death of Carly? Are gamers in love with Carly?

i was upset that it's his fault that she is dead
    but u could do the same thing
    help your friend if he was with the bandits

• I guess they wanted to let Ben go when he put Clementine in danger.

• I didn't kill him because I blamed him for Carley. I dropped him because I thought taking the time to save him would put the entire rest of the group in danger. It was a "needs of the many vs needs of the few" situation, and I let Ben drop to save the rest of the group. I didn't like doing it, in fact, it felt like I got punched in the gut after he hit the ground. But, with the information I had at the time and with walkers almost to the top of the stairs I really didn't even think he could have been saved.

• @Rock114 said: I didn't kill him because I blamed him for Carley. I dropped him because I thought taking the time to save him would put the entire rest of the group in danger. It was a "needs of the many vs needs of the few" situation, and I let Ben drop to save the rest of the group. I didn't like doing it, in fact, it felt like I got punched in the gut after he hit the ground. But, with the information I had at the time and with walkers almost to the top of the stairs I really didn't even think he could have been saved.

u can save him
    and if u save him just like i did he will come with u to find clem

• I pulled him up

Lilly shot Carley, not Ben
    Zombies bit Duck, not Ben
    Katjaa shot Katjaa, not Ben

The bandits would have screwed them way earlier without the supplies, if anything, he gave those people longer to live, and besides Lilly never trusted Carley, remember the drugs store from episode one? also she was on edge because of Larry. Anyway, human life is the line for me, even if he did want to go.

• I'm glade Carly got shot, she forced you to tell everyone about your passed..even after u saved her in episode one..After all that was going on that was her big concern..As for Ben he was a total fug up. Giving our supplies to the bandits where one thing...but when he removed the axe from the door..I mean come on how much of a meatball is he..Ur telling me he couldn't see all the zombies outside the glass door and what the axe was doing there...

• I didn't kill Ben, I never wanted him dead. Yes he f***ed up during the episodes I never thought that you should kill someone for it.

• letting him drop would be tooo easy... but yeah, next time he gets "us" in trouble he dies....

Add Comment