User Avatar Image

Season 2's character...

posted by ITIATT on - last edited - Viewed by 2.9K users

I know this season is not over and should maybe not jump the gun, but do you think we will play as someone from the current group or another random guy with all new characters? If you could skip ahead a few years ( I know they said they couldn't because they dont know where the walking dead universe would be then.) but if they found a way to. I think you should play as an older Clementine.

I know im obviously not the first to suggest it, but I think it would make the most sense. I feel like clem has seen all your actions and she takes that into how she would probably deal with things in the future. So in my opinion it would make sense since she got the way she handles things from lee. ( telltale stated they didn't want a main character where you had to learn a lot of their past from.)

My last opinion is I feel like they need to at least include characters from this season to make the other feel connected. OH AND ONE MORE....would someone please quickly chop Lee's arm off....HURRY...thanks.

What are your opinions? you don't have to agree with mine.

111 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Impossible...

Video game...

Does not compute....

• @ITIATT said: I think you should play as an older Clementine.

I know im obviously not the first to suggest it, but I think it would make the most sense. I feel like clem has seen all your actions and she takes that into how she would probably deal with things in the future. So in my opinion it would make sense since she got the way she handles things from lee.

I think this would be a pretty neat idea for season two & it would definitely connect the two seasons together. It would also be interesting to see how your choices regarding Clem effect her life in the future.

• The thing about Clementine is that she could be raised/taught by Lee several different ways. Telltale of course could find a way to get around this though.

• Really, stop proposing to play as Lilly, Kenny, Omid, christa, or anyone we already know. We already know their personalities, which makes this whole dialogue-options stupid. If we get to play as a character we already know, it will be most likely be Molly (we know hardly anything from her personality, we know she's nice, auto sufficient, and active, but nothing else about her character), or Clementine, but I hardly see this happening, we can't just skip more than half a year of the timeline, as we'd reach the comic's. Since it would be boring as hell to play as a kid, I don't see that happening.

• I wanna play as Kenny! Yes. Kenny is awesome. He deserves it.
    Kenny is truly the hero of the Walking Dead Game. Not Lee.
    After this whole being bitten thing. I wanna walk in the shoes.
    Of the selfish widower himself. Fuck ye.

• Perhaps the protagonist might be this campman fella who was watching Lee during the burial of the child who was starved for we know nothing of him and there is a slight chance that he might be friendly and might be willing to take care of Clemintine.

• @LokiHavok said: I wanna play as Kenny! Yes. Kenny is awesome. He deserves it.
    Kenny is truly the hero of the Walking Dead Game. Not Lee.
    After this whole being bitten thing. I wanna walk in the shoes.
    Of the selfish widower himself. Fuck ye.

Did you even READ the posts above you? Kenny WONT be next season's protagonist, half of TWD fans hate him, and we already know his character/personallity, which makes the dialogue option pointless.
    Jesus man, do you even think before posting? It seem like you were just trying to raise your post count.

• Maybe it's Vernon's group of cancer survivors!

• Heres couple of ideas to connect both seasons:

1- you play as a member of Crawford before it broke down (you can bring Molly and Vernon back)
    2- you can be the one who got his food stolen from his car (episode 2).
    3- member of the bandit (could meet Ben)
    4- member of Woodbury (meet Lily/Governor)
    5- an atlanta survivor (meet glenn)
    6- a boat. You could drive kenny around.
    7- clementine's Dad.

;)

• @isavedDoug said: Maybe it's Vernon's group of cancer survivors!

I would rather not. I didn't like any of them the moment I stepped into the room with them all.

Add Comment