User Avatar Image

How will lee die.

posted by cooper56 on - last edited - Viewed by 695 users

Clearly he is going to die im wondering how people want it. Will he die with clem at his side in some sad way or alone or by his own hands or what.

39 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I reckon he'll save Clem and sustain a mortal wound in the process at which point he'll tell Clem to continue on with Christa and the others, because he is bitten and will be a danger to Clem.

Clem will finish him off in an emotional scene and continue on, taking with her what Lee taught her about how to survive and the morals he lived by.

• If given the choice, I'll have Kenny shoot Lee rather than have Clem do it!

• @WowMutt said: If given the choice, I'll have Kenny shoot Lee rather than have Clem do it!

It will toughen up Clem. She has to learn to kill or be killed.

• @The_Cheshire_Cat said: It will toughen up Clem. She has to learn to kill or be killed.

If you take her to Crawford she kills there, she shoots a walker and saves Molly depending on how it goes.

• @Lightining Count said: If you take her to Crawford she kills there, she shoots a walker and saves Molly depending on how it goes.

No, you don't understand. So far she has only killed zombies. Now she needs to move on to the more dangerous foe. Living humans.

duh duh duuuuuuuuh.

there will be tears...there will be blood..there will be DEATH!

• Soon as i seen Lee bite mark my mind went to Dawn of the Dead like the one guy at the end. Everyone on the boat leaving him behind as the zombies behind him as they see him disapear in the herizone.

• @FarmerJoe said: Walkie talkie guy captures Lee,who is close to death, and imprisons him in a empty room with Clem.
    No gun and nothing that can be used as a weapon.

Walker Lee is about to make an appearance, credits roll.

Do it Telltale! I'm sure it's a winner...

You forgot something Clem was carrying a six shooter and im pretty sure whoever got her to go with them do not relize she packing a weapon!!!!!

• @The_Cheshire_Cat said: It will toughen up Clem. She has to learn to kill or be killed.

I dont disagree with this point, I just dont think Clem needs to do it for her first 'human' kill. If Lee turns first, then sure..

• An ending that I thought of was that you find Clementine, decide the fate of her kidnapper, and everything seems okay for just a moment, but Lee is weakened from his bite and is running out of time.
    Then, Lee looks down at his bite and says "We gotta go, sweet pea." and then
    The group (or what's left of it) get to the boat, or another means of escape if Kenny left you behind. As you all get aboard (if you choose to go with them), Lee collapses and the group have a heated debate about what to do. Christa and Omid say to put your body on the ground and leave it. Ben says to keep him with them until they know for sure that he is dead, and Kenny (if he's with you) says to kill you before you turn.
    You then decide whose argument will prevail, and the scene carries out accordingly.
    So, either Kenny shoots you before you reanimate, your body is left and a "headstone" is made from random bits of scrap... OR you stay with the group, and eventually turn, possibly killing certain members of the group and incapacitating others. At this point, you would take control of Clementine, and decide; do you shoot Lee, or run away?
    Just an idea, but let me know if you like the sound of it.

• I can see it as Clem shooting him or him shooting himself. He can't die with her at his side (not without reanimating), so someone has to finish him off. He could get eaten too as a way to sacrifice himself. As long as it is a poignant moment, I don't care how.

Add Comment