User Avatar Image

Questions for the Walking Dead team!

posted by Jake on - last edited - Viewed by 23.7K users

Hey guys, I know it's still early days on this project, and we're a ways off from talking about anything concrete, but it seemed like as good a time as any to start an official Q&A thread!

In all honesty there isn't a lot we can talk about yet -- we were going to do press for the game at PAX East last month, but held off when we realized that our answer to almost any conceivable standard press question would be "no comment, yet" -- but I trust you guys to rise above the standard questions, and come up with some Walking Dead stuff we can discuss, so have at it. Ask away!

1.3K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Do you guys have the story for season 2 already writen? I really hope Lee will not die and he will somehow survive that bite. I really hope. I dont want play as someone else... :(

  • @Roran_SK said: Do you guys have the story for season 2 already writen? I really hope Lee will not die and he will somehow survive that bite. I really hope. I dont want play as someone else... :(

    they knew they were getting season 2 long before this episode came out. they could have rewrote it if they really wanted lee to survive.

  • Hey guys, I know it's still early days on this project
    12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg

  • When is the walking dead cuming out for ps3 in the uk

  • TT, the patch to fix the saves did not fix my saves. All of my save slots just say new game


    support@telltalegames.com
    Oct 14 (1 day ago)

    to me
    Hi,

    Unfortunately once the saves are lost, they cannot be recovered.

    Thank you,
    Matt



    thanks TT...I want a refund

  • @mkane24 said: TT, the patch to fix the saves did not fix my saves. All of my save slots just say new game


    support@telltalegames.com
    Oct 14 (1 day ago)

    to me
    Hi,

    Unfortunately once the saves are lost, they cannot be recovered.

    Thank you,
    Matt

    thanks TT...I want a refund

    Good luck. Please email tech support privately, as this thread -- as mentioned several times above -- is not for technical support questions.

  • Lucidity, I know you don't give a shit, but this is a huge problem.

  • @mkane24 said: Lucidity, I know you don't give a shit, but this is a huge problem.

    Regardless this thread isn't the place for it. This part of the forum isn't the place for it. The support area is there for a reason. But be realistic. They're not going to reply to every thread with a problem (and I say they when it's really just one guy) as that is just a waste of resources. Just because a reply has not been given doesn't mean that the problems are not being looked into.

  • Can I just give kudos to the entire team behind the development of this game?
    I'm a fan of the comic book series so when the idea of a TV show came about, I was excited. However that was short-lived when the show didn't live up to expectations. For some reason, some of the emotional decisions and personalities of the characters didn't seem realistic to me. Sometimes it felt too hokey and sanctimonious. I continue to watch it though but I'm never "excited" to see the next episode. More like I'm obligated to watch because of the comics.

    But this game has gotten me really excited for what's to come. I feel this story is on par with the comics (if not better, dare I say) and doesn't seem to whitewash disturbing events like I feel the TV show does. It's great to see how the decisions you've made from the beginning culminate in the final moments of Episode 4 where it all boils down to who's going to help you find Clem before your time is up (oh you thought siding with Lilly all that time over Kenny was a good idea? Or you thought Christa and Omid were just filler characters and treated them such?).
    I'm highly anticiapating the finale and, judging from the previous episodes, I won't be disappointed. I wouldn't be surprised if this story was turned into a movie, a mini-series, or even just a graphic novel. Seems like too good of a story to limit it to just the video game crowd. Just thought I'd say these few words to counter all the negative stuff being said (undeservingly btw).

    Great job, TT

  • @corruptbiggins said: Regardless this thread isn't the place for it. This part of the forum isn't the place for it. The support area is there for a reason. But be realistic. They're not going to reply to every thread with a problem (and I say they when it's really just one guy) as that is just a waste of resources. Just because a reply has not been given doesn't mean that the problems are not being looked into.

    Yup. Exactly. And though I'm sympathetic to the people who lost their progress, it was obviously not an intentional move by Telltale and it's something they're desperately trying to correct. I mean, do you think they enjoy pissing gamers off? They don't.

    And honestly? If everyone took the time they spent complaining here about an issue that the company is already aware of and SPENT that time replaying the game, then the savegames aren't a problem. No, it's not the neatest fix, but it's not like everyone has to play through 100+ hours of gametime to get back to episode four.

Add Comment