User Avatar Image

Well, who do you think it is, then?

posted by aguyuno on - last edited - Viewed by 568 users

I'm pretty confident in my vote... But then, the guy DOES have a hickish accent. So I have no idea.

Edit: The poll is about who the walkie talkie guy is. I can't believe I seriously had to explain this.

71 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Chet.

Don't even try and refute that, it's so obvious.

• @Bralef said: Chet.

Don't even try and refute that, it's so obvious.

I actually thought that to myself too, plus the fact if you choose to travel at night, it could be Officer Andre Mitchell! With, of course, an accent... ;)

• @isavedDoug said: It's funny to see that, because I saw a comment on YouTube saying it was Hershel Greene and he was dead serious.

He then goes on to justify this by making the excuse "because Hershel has orange subtitles like the walkie-talkie man, the only other orange ones are Katjaa's" ...

Does Hershel even have orange subtitles? I don't recall myself...

I'm fairly certain they were Green. Would be pretty stupid if they weren't.

• @Ghositex said: *COMIC BOOK SPOILERS*
    Clem's parents - why the hell would they want to kidnap clementine?
    Lilly - Comic book. She's on Woodbury or the prison.
    Rick Grimes - This is just stupid, not going to argue here.
    Glenn - Comic book. His head was smashed with a bat.
    Crawford President - He's hanging from crawford's bell tower.
    Hershel Greene - Comic book. Shot in the face.

The game takes place way before any of that. Rick and his original group haven't even gone to Hershel's farm yet, in the game's timeline.

• @BlankCanvasDJ said: The game takes place way before any of that. Rick and his original group haven't even gone to Hershel's farm yet, in the game's timeline.

Still, it doesn't match the comic's timeline that way either, there's no space to add anyone doing this whole "it was Glenn/Hershel/Lilly/whothehellnot" speculation

• I mean, Glenn headed directly to Atlanta after episode one, he wouldn't have had the time to go to savannah and do all of this Walkie-thing and return Atlanta before he met Rick. Hershel had to take care of his farm, and I don't see him going to savannah and returning his farm in such a short time either. We follow Rick Grimes' story, and we have never seen him head to savannah. And it can't be Lilly either, our group reached savannah in a god damn train, and Lilly would have needed to be there before they reached it. Besides, she is a woman and the Walkie-guy... Well, is a guy!

• Lee is actually crazy and has a split personalty, there is a man on the radio but! the man who kidnapped Clementine is Lees other personalty.

We will call him Evil Lee if you played an honest game, and Good Lee if you played an Evil Lee.

When you go to sleep Evil/Good Lee woke up and kidnapped Clementine and gave her to the other guy O;.

Now the reason is because Evil Lee thinks your a wuss or because Good Lee wants to end Evil Lee. They both laid the trap of the zombie under the box, knowing how you would react.

The game makers told me in a private chat and hes my uncle.

• I figured.

The hat was found in the backyard, the walkie outside on the sidewalk.

It’s seems like an abduction and not as if she had willingly followed the guy or anything.

Besides, she would never let her hat behind. In episode 2 (I think) she says it’s a present from her mother or her dad, I don’t remember which one, but she seems to like it too much to abandon it just like it didn’t matter.

Even though Lee was asleep on the coach upstairs, someone should have heard Clementine scream or something.

It would also be difficult for the guy to toss the kid above the fence.

• @Chris-Sabian said: I figured.

The hat was found in the backyard, the walkie outside on the sidewalk.

It’s seems like an abduction and not as if she had willingly followed the guy or anything.

Besides, she would never let her hat behind. In episode 2 (I think) she says it’s a present from her mother or her dad, I don’t remember which one, but she seems to like it too much to abandon it just like it didn’t matter.

Even though Lee was asleep on the coach upstairs, someone should have heard Clementine scream or something.

It would also be difficult for the guy to toss the kid above the fence.

Ask acadias, maybe he will explain us how the Walkie talkie guy can levitate and use the force ._.

Add Comment