User Avatar Image

Has anyone managed to kill Molly?

posted by skepticalguy90 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users

I've been wondering, I tried to see if I could hit her and not the zombie, and I have, but at the worst, she gets hit, falls down, Lee shoots a few zombies and she manages to fight her way free and is separated. Is there any scenario where she is ACTUALLY dead on screen or is it just speculation? Just curious.

36 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Viner16 said: Sad still that no one even gave a shit about Chuck except for Lee, and Lee couldn't tell anyone else bout what happened to Chuck. But everyone else didn't even give a shit about Chuck... :(

Wow. He really didn't tell anybody? I'd have to play again. I thought he did.

• Nope - Lee's the only one who knows.

• @dubesor said: I will add a video of all the scenes for you guys to see in a minute!

Edit: Here's the vid, should be available any second

I have replayed that scene dozen of times with and without Clem here are all the possibilities:

Without Clementine:

* Lee shoots Zombie = Molly is fine
    * Lee shoots Molly = She falls and get's seperated
    * Lee misses or doesn't shoot = She get's seperated

With Clem:

* Lee shoots Zombie OR at Molly, OR misses OR doesn't shoot at all = Clementine always shoots Zombie (you can not shoot the zombie yourself nor can you hurt Molly when you brought Clementine with you.

its not possible to shoot molly dead? like headshot or smth?

• @kongdong said: its not possible to shoot molly dead? like headshot or smth?

No it's not.

• @Gary Whitta said: No it's not.

So we can totally infer something from that, right? Because we're going to.

• Molly is just a badass, I don't think she died, at all. I mean, she got shot in the shoulder and kept fighting with a truckload of walkers. we don't know of she is alive, even If she makes her way out of the School, she leaves the group either ways, besides, Molly was most likely the character telltale said they wanted us to meet, I don't think she will die. I don't think she will be the next season's protagonist, but I still keep her in mind. Yay Molly.

• @BlankCanvasDJ said: So we can totally infer something from that, right? Because we're going to.

Not sure if it's possible, but I've lined up shots where it was only her and not the zombie, and aimed at her head, yet only managed to nick her. Never managed to get a clean headshot.

• @Gary Whitta said: No it's not.

Inbefore "WE LOVE YOU GARY, MOLLY IS OP" comments.
    By the way, we love you and Molly is op .^.

• @skepticalguy90 said: Not sure if it's possible, but I've lined up shots where it was only her and not the zombie, and aimed at her head, yet only managed to nick her. Never managed to get a clean headshot.

Who would want to shoot Molly in the head, anyway. Molly is a potential survivor, even if she was shot in the head, right between her eyes, I would still give her a big chance of surviving.
    Edit: Okaay, not at all, that would be an instant kill. I just would get really pissed -even more pissed at Ep 3's deaths- if Molly got killed. Now that we know she can't be shot in the head, Im just going to guess she will survive.

Add Comment