User Avatar Image

Ben's death toll

posted by Pride on - last edited - Viewed by 363 users

I mean, seriously...nearly every death that has happened in the past couple of episodes have been one way or another the kid's fault

Carley / Doug
Lilly [as in potentially ruining her best chance to survive]
Kat
Duck
Chuck [Clem would have been the fifth victim if not for him]
Brie
Molly [if you didn't bring Clem and your aim sucks]

He's the most vicious unintentional serial killer I've ever seen! :D

31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Wait, WHAT? I thought Molly would die no matter what we did. I'll just do my second playthrough and take Clem with me i guess.

• Oh sorry i confused Molly with Brie. But nevertheless someone said in one of the posts that if we didnt take Clem she'd get left behind. Well i didnt take Clem and she survived.

• @Thewaitingdead said: Oh sorry i confused Molly with Brie. But nevertheless someone said in one of the posts that if we didnt take Clem she'd get left behind. Well i didnt take Clem and she survived.

It's only if your aim sucks :D

• What's funny... I didn't even have time to fire a round.

I was lining up my shot and then.... WOO GOOD JOB LEE!

Uh wtf... (me)

IT WASN'T ME.

GOOD JOB KID.

Clem looks up..

Way to go Clem!!!!!!!!!! (me)

• I realize that what Ben did in the beginning of ep 4 didn't help things at all and he played a part in it, but technically, isn't Molly responsible for Chuck's death? I mean, she's the one that rung that bell, which inadvertedly led all the zombies to your group..

I was surprised there wasn't an option to confront her with this after you found chuck dead in the sewer, the moment you made it back to the house I mean.

• @Corp Harland said: I realize that what Ben did in the beginning of ep 4 didn't help things at all and he played a part in it, but technically, isn't Molly responsible for Chuck's death? I mean, she's the one that rung that bell, which inadvertedly led all the zombies to your group..

I was surprised there wasn't an option to confront her with this after you found chuck dead in the sewer, the moment you made it back to the house I mean.

She didn't know.

• @Corp Harland said: isn't Molly responsible for Chuck's death

Molly is not to blame for chucks death, Chuck might have been alive when you got to the sewers if he hadn't shot himself, and his body is obviously not in bad shape so zombies didn't surround him because you shooting yourself probably wouldn't stop them from eating you.

So honestly he kind of killed himself.

I guess he got bitten and Lee just didn't check or something, otherwise it makes no sense.

• Well, while we could blame Ben for leaving the door unlocked, we could blame Crawford for having imbecile rules that made Anna start the outbreak. If that outbreak never occurred, then Ben wouldn't have got Brie indirectly killed.

Also, no, Molly can't get shot in the head, we were just talking about it in another thread, you might accidentally shoot her, but not kill her, at least, not instantly. If telltale made her live anyways, they must have a good reason to do so. Gary Whitta said that she couldn't get shot in the head, but he didn't confirm her appearing later in game... He didn't want to spoil us, I guess, but now I'm pretty sure she will appear... Or be seen, at least :)

Now,back to Ben... I think it's stupid blaming Ben for everything. He IS stupid, he DID indirectly get half of our group killed, but this is not about blaming other people. I mean, Ben was really depressed after the door "incident", I think he won't screw up things later in episode 5. If we just started blaming people, we could blame everything to the first reanimated people, "WHY did you have to die? Rawwr, you got us all killed", but that's not the point :|

• @YamiRaziel said: I blame Kenny :D

God, somehow, I saw this coming lol

Add Comment