User Avatar Image

Ben's death toll

posted by Pride on - last edited - Viewed by 377 users

I mean, seriously...nearly every death that has happened in the past couple of episodes have been one way or another the kid's fault

Carley / Doug
Lilly [as in potentially ruining her best chance to survive]
Kat
Duck
Chuck [Clem would have been the fifth victim if not for him]
Brie
Molly [if you didn't bring Clem and your aim sucks]

He's the most vicious unintentional serial killer I've ever seen! :D

31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • When Lee told Ben to shoot anything or anyone who tried to get in the house a part of me expected this:
    "Lee, I did what you wanted.I shot someone, he was shouting and banging on the door, trying to get into the house"
    "Well done Ben, I knew I could trust you"
    "I'm sorry,I'm so sorry Lee"
    "Damn it Ben,What is it?"
    "I shot Chuck..."
    "WTF BEN!"

• Carley - Lilly was what killed her.
    Lilly - her fault for killing carley.
    Kat - she wanted to commit suicide, Ben not forced her.
    Pato - yes, it was his fault indirectly.
    Chuck -. Chuck wanted to sacrifice himself to save us, thank you Chuck.
    Brie - yes, it was his fault indirectly.
    Molly - it's your fault for not having a good aim.

• @RafaelBrasileiro said: Carley - Lilly was what killed her.
    Lilly - her fault for killing carley.
    Kat - she wanted to commit suicide, Ben not forced her.
    Pato - yes, it was his fault indirectly.
    Chuck -. Chuck wanted to sacrifice himself to save us, thank you Chuck.
    Brie - yes, it was his fault indirectly.
    Molly - it's your fault for not having a good aim.

I'd put money down that Molly didn't die even if you have crappy aim.

• Carley/Doug - No matter what Ben did back at the motor inn, there was no justification for Lilly deciding to turn into the groups executioner.
    Lilly - the crazy bitch was borderline unhinged after Larrys death. The group was safer without her.
    Kat - The bandits would have probably attacked sooner or later even if Ben hadn't been dealing with them. Duck could have got bitten either way. Kat made her own choice to end her life.
    Chuck - Ben freaking out when cornered was bad. Was he even armed at the time? Don't recall seeing him holding a gun. Chuck's death was partially Ben's fault.
    Brie - This one was Ben's fault, as he removed the axe holding the door closed. It was a stupid move even if Kenny did send him out to find something to bust the door open.
    Molly - if you can't aim a gun properly, how is that Ben's fault?

• @Sir Craigius said: Carley/Doug - No matter what Ben did back at the motor inn, there was no justification for Lilly deciding to turn into the groups executioner.
    Lilly - the crazy bitch was borderline unhinged after Larrys death. The group was safer without her.
    Kat - The bandits would have probably attacked sooner or later even if Ben hadn't been dealing with them. Duck could have got bitten either way. Kat made her own choice to end her life.
    Chuck - Ben freaking out when cornered was bad. Was he even armed at the time? Don't recall seeing him holding a gun. Chuck's death was partially Ben's fault.
    Brie - This one was Ben's fault, as he removed the axe holding the door closed. It was a stupid move even if Kenny did send him out to find something to bust the door open.
    Molly - if you can't aim a gun properly, how is that Ben's fault?

If we assume that Molly did die, Ben let the axe out of the door. If the walkers don't get loose, Molly doesn't get ambushed.

• After she tries to go full Super Saiyan and tries to take 3-5 Zombies alone out in melee combat. Lee could just shoot them.

• And Ben could have just not let them in...

• then it is the fault of Lee and Ben.

• But Molly didn't even die... We don't know if she actually died, we can't blame anyone...

• Also, the bell rang; that’s what attracted them to walk up the tower.

Add Comment