User Avatar Image

episode 5 possibility

posted by pwnah on - last edited - Viewed by 341 users

Lee heroic storyline.

In episode 5, near the end. zombies will be coming in from everywhere. there is only a couple of people still alive in the group kenny and clemintine. Lee sacrifices himself since he's going to turn into a walker anyway. to save kenny and clem. This giving lee an epic sendoff saving his beloved princess clem

Christa is pregnant - vomits near the start of ep 4, blames it on smell when clem asks.
when you first meet christa omid and her are talking about something and she quickly zips her mouth. She asks if you have kids.
she crys when you watch that woman about to have to terminate her baby

19 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I am very sure I would have chosen my wording a little different, and that is all I am asking of you. I understand that you expected a spoiler free article about episode 5 and were angry when it wasn't, but that is not the way we should communicate around here.

    I guess we got each others points and can now move on. ;)

  • Episode 5 Christa is about to be bitten by a walker while pinned to the wall. Lee shoves his arm in the way letting the Walker bite it instead. Because Hell he's already infected.

  • @spawner said: I haven't even played the 4th episode and you're already insinuating about the 5th one. For god's sake and YOURS relax man. Where's the spoiler tag ? What you waiting for do it

    you came to the spoiler designated forums?

  • @spawner said: I haven't even played the 4th episode and you're already insinuating about the 5th one. For god's sake and YOURS relax man. Where's the spoiler tag ? What you waiting for do it

    It's a spoiler forum, I think it's reasonable to think everything will have spoilers.

  • @8Bit_System said: I am very sure I would have chosen my wording a little different, and that is all I am asking of you. I understand that you expected a spoiler free article about episode 5 and were angry when it wasn't, but that is not the way we should communicate around here.

    I guess we got each others points and can now move on. ;)

    I get your point and you get mine but I'm SURE you would have done the same if you were in my shoes ;) You have to go through it to know best :P

    @8Bit_System said: you came to the spoiler designated forums?

    @8Bit_System said: It's a spoiler forum, I think it's reasonable to think everything will have spoilers.

    I don't blame you for saying those words but you weren't HERE from the beginning of the conversation. This exact thread was posted by the OP in the NON SPOILER FORUM. Then it was MOVED by a Mod to the SPOILER FORUM.

    The reason it was moved was because of my racket hehe :P

    You see my point now ? :)

  • @spawner said: I get your point and you get mine but I'm SURE you would have done the same if you were in my shoes ;) You have to go through it to know best :P


    I never feel too old for this game... :D

    No, i wouldn't have.

  • @spawner said: but you're only a child

    From what I've read so far, you're the most insecure person I've witnessed on the forums...

  • @spawner said: Well it was HIS fault that he posted it in the wrong discussion and not mine. How do you expect me to feel and react after the game was out for others and I have STILL till this day haven't even played it ? Then comes a simple minded guy like that and ruins the major parts for me :/ You would have done the same if this happened to you.

    Yeah I decided to enter but as THESE discussions were non spoilers I wasn't expecting spoilers matey. you said it yourself he made a mistake in posting here. Why should I be the one to blame for it ?

    Why do you think the mods moved the post ? Cause they know that I'm right....SIMPLE :)

    Being right doesnt give you the right to insult people, you could've expressed your thoughts more politely. And seriously, you go into a topic labeled EPISODE 5 POSSIBILITY and think, oh there is NO chance that there will EVER be spoilers here. Not trying to insult you or anything but WOW.

  • Episode 5 ending will be Lee waking up near Clementine's tree house to find out that she threw a hammer at him,leaving him to die.The End

  • @Thewaitingdead said: Being right doesnt give you the right to insult people, you could've expressed your thoughts more politely. And seriously, you go into a topic labeled EPISODE 5 POSSIBILITY and think, oh there is NO chance that there will EVER be spoilers here. Not trying to insult you or anything but WOW.

    This.

Add Comment