User Avatar Image

Well, who do you think it is, then?

posted by aguyuno on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

I'm pretty confident in my vote... But then, the guy DOES have a hickish accent. So I have no idea.

Edit: The poll is about who the walkie talkie guy is. I can't believe I seriously had to explain this.

71 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Explosive diarrhea... Interesting proposal, I say *twirls mustache*
    I think both the St johns and the Car guy won't appear in episode 5, it would be boring if everything we did was related to the earlier episodes. New stuff makes you realize there's an ongoing story (do want). Just think about how boring it would be if the game was all about the Everett drugstore pharmacy!

  • How the heck Terry St. John could even think about abducting Clem?

  • @Ghositex said: Explosive diarrhea... Interesting proposal, I say *twirls mustache*
    I think both the St johns and the Car guy won't appear in episode 5, it would be boring if everything we did was related to the earlier episodes. New stuff makes you realize there's an ongoing story (do want). Just think about how boring it would be if the game was all about the Everett drugstore pharmacy!

    I disagree sir. I think it would make the story ugh what is the word...English fail..it would make the story more full...in a way. Robust? I'm not sure, but to me the story would be more interesting to see the group has made an enemy by their own hand.

    But it's fun to play and guess. I am sure Telltale will tell a good story regardless.

  • d8tc9.jpg

    Failed in trying to resize it, so ctrl scroll to try get a better look. Definitely not someone we have seen before. Im still going with connected with lee's past with the senator, but then why follow him to a place that lee didnt even know he was going?
    And how did he know Clementine?


  • I suspect that the radio guy may be Lee's father. We've never got any hard evidence that he is dead. Maybe he managed to drive away to Savannah. Seeing his wife and son brutally killed made him insane from grief. He blames Lee for their deaths, because he wasn't there when they needed them. Now he wants to take revenge.
    Lee admitted that he hadn't been talking to his family for some time, so he may not recognize his voice immediately, especially if they are talking over the radio.
    Also, there was a Star Wars reference in the last episode. Maybe it foreshadows that there will be the same twist in the game?
    speculation mode>

  • Lilly says they pulled the bodies of an older couple out of the office in the first episode. So unless another older couple happened to be staying there, it's not Lee's dad.

  • @izzywozzy said: More ideas (sorry if these have been said already):

    Clem's parents
    Lilly? lol
    Rick Grimes
    Glenn
    Crawford President
    Hershel Greene

    I think the finale should really involve more characters from the comic book, though.

    1. No because Clem would recognize it
    2. No obviously
    3. What? We have seen Rick's ENTIRE life from Walking Dead, don't remember when he decided to mess with another group for giggles.
    4. Again no, Glenn has been with Rick this entire time.
    5. Probably
    6. Again... NO!


    These are terrible ideas with the exception of #5

    Plus why do we need comic characters? I want to know about new characters, not cameos.

  • Unless lee is a half cast and his dad is a white guy, which as we know from the picture is not true, you can tell when hes running off when his face is not in shadow.

  • @BlankCanvasDJ said: Lilly says they pulled the bodies of an older couple out of the office in the first episode. So unless another older couple happened to be staying there, it's not Lee's dad.

    It may have been Lee's mother + some pharmacy employee or a customer.

    @BlankCanvasDJ said: Unless lee is a half cast and his dad is a white guy, which as we know from the picture is not true, you can tell when hes running off when his face is not in shadow.

    For all we know, the guy at the fence may be just some random passer-by, who has nothing to do with the radio guy.

  • @owyn said: It may have been Lee's mother + some pharmacy employee or a customer.

    For all we know, the guy at the fence may be just some random passer-by, who has nothing to do with the radio guy.

    You think so? A little bit too much of a coincidence maybe? He could be as you say a random guy, but those seem a little too hard to come by in savannah, and all signs point to him watching lee and by extension clementine.

Add Comment