User Avatar Image

Favorite Episode Thus Far?

posted by izzywozzy on - last edited - Viewed by 254 users

Multiple choice is enabled, by the way, if you can't pick just one.

36 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I loved episodes 2 and 4 but I enjoyed every single episode thus far.

• 1 > 4 > 2 > 3

Good to see so much variety in the ratings and that people value different things from the episodes. 3 was manipulative, and 2 was predictable. 4 had consequences and exploration. 1 was a great intro that set the tone for the series.

• 2=4 >1>>3
    ep 4 and 2 were incredible! action and drama!
    ep1 was a perfect introduction!
    ep3 only served to make me cry, that's all!

• @RafaelBrasileiro said: 2=4 >1>>3
    ep 4 and 2 were incredible! action and drama!
    ep1 was a perfect introduction!
    ep3 only served to make me cry, that's all!

Well, since episode three was supposed to make foufeel depressed... It did a pretty good job, didn't t? I'm not saying you should like it more than the others... It's just that every episode made us feel the way that we were suppose to feel. Anyway, extra points to episode two for the rainy ending :D

• like all of them but in episode 4 you learn "sh*t just got real"

• Episode 4 is the more balanced in my opinion. Good dialogues, choices, story, characters, exploration, action, a bit of problem solving.

Episode 1 was well balanced too.

Episode 3 was all the way too much emotional and melodramatic, and lacked gameplay.

Episode 2 was predictable and a little bit b-movie oriented.

• 4 > 3 > 1 > 2

4: I liked it that your opinions have an influence (okay, we will see in episode 5 if it really influence this chapter but I think so) Also I don't agree with the opinion of many people that all the characters act in such a silly way. Ben is just too young for the acopalypse -> he is no adult and so I can understand his coward actions without hating him. Lee was in panic when he picked up the phone, so he didn't check the thrash. Kenny lost his family -> everyone would act irrational in this situation.
    3: I liked the cruelty of this pre-apokalypse world and the dramatic scenes
    1: It was just a good intro for this story
    2: This chapter was unimportant for the whole story and that something is wrong with the cannibal family was very predictable. Well I don't hate this chapter but it was the weakest in my opinion.

• I am suprised by the huge amount of people voting EP3. EP3 was by far the worst in my opinion. EP4 is the best so far. Loved the progression, the choices and most importantly the locations.

In EP3 I absolutely hated the locations. Motor Inn, train and trainstation all tiny, boring and cramped places.

• 4 > 2 > 3 > 1

Episode 4 was amazing, 2 was epic with everything leading up to the showdown. 3 was...kind of boring, the only good thing about it was finally getting rid of Duck and getting to shoot him too.

• @DarcKage said: 4 > 2 > 3 > 1

Episode 4 was amazing, 2 was epic with everything leading up to the showdown. 3 was...kind of boring, the only good thing about it was finally getting rid of Duck and getting to shoot him too.

Stop. he ran over shawn cuz shawn had to die...why not make it our groups fault(also as a farmhand he shouldve had duck on the ground....responsibly)
    then he talks too much....cuz thats all there is to do, they didnt grab his toys or his comics and no power for games or tv. He was an annoying little boy but he was a little (ok fake digital) boy. All these folks gripping on Clem and Duck need tp remember they are just kids. real life you could keep them close and avoid these things that they go through. It's a game and EVERY character is there to service the plot and move it forward.

Anyway you were glad to shoot him...do you even know what people think of child killers...Definitely dont make you cool. Sorry but i have an annoying little boy of my own and if you said you were glad to shoot him i would gladly shoot you and you would become accidentally Otis'd(tv show style):p

p.s. not mad just saying jeez he was my robin;)

Add Comment