User Avatar Image

Did anyone notice the 'Mercy' achievement?

posted by isavedDoug on - last edited - Viewed by 740 users

Before taking a quick look at No Time left's achievements, I thought to myself 'Maybe if I could get a hint of what might go on', so I did, by looking at the order of the achievements, I saw 'The Marsh House' then said to myself "This is probably where the fate of Clementine's parents is revealed".

Then further looking on to see the 'Mercy' achievement, personally, I think there's going to be an option to kill or spare the kidnapper's life.

What do you guys think?

52 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I still have that little little hope that Lilly come back and give "Mercy" so she help Lee and the rest of the group, but she don't die. TT give her a positive farewell :)

  • @isavedDoug said: Before taking a quick look at No Time left's achievements, I thought to myself 'Maybe if I could get a hint of what might go on', so I did, by looking at the order of the achievements, I saw 'The Marsh House' then said to myself "This is probably where the fate of Clementine's parents is revealed".

    Then further looking on to see the 'Mercy' achievement, personally, I think there's going to be an option to kill or spare the kidnapper's life.

    What do you guys think?

    I will hold him in a room till Lee turns and then proceed to eat him. There shall be no mery for those who kidnap Clementine!

  • @FoxxyFox said: I still have that little little hope that Lilly come back and give "Mercy" so she help Lee and the rest of the group, but she don't die. TT give her a positive farewell :)

    Bullet in the back of the head would be positive for my Lee

  • @FoxxyFox said: I still have that little little hope that Lilly come back and give "Mercy" so she help Lee and the rest of the group, but she don't die. TT give her a positive farewell :)

    You hold on to that hope. It's the one thing none of this can take away.

  • what's in the bag?- Clem's dad's head

  • @rachellouise85 said: what's in the bag?- Clem's dad's head

    No, obviously the cure for the walkers are in the bag:rolleyes:

  • @FoxxyFox said: I still have that little little hope that Lilly come back and give "Mercy" so she help Lee and the rest of the group, but she don't die. TT give her a positive farewell :)

    Lilly ain't coming back. She already has another place to be in The Walking Dead universe. (Read the comics)

    Clem's dad, Ed, is either dead or a walker and Clem's mom, Diana, has a shot at being alive. But judging from the last answering machine message, it's not a very good shot.

  • What's in the bag?! What's in the baaaaaaaaag?!

  • @Panzer89 said: Lilly ain't coming back. She already has another place to be in The Walking Dead universe. (Read the comics)

    yeah, but Lilly only appears much later on in the comics, its still only been less than 4 months since the outbreak, theres still plenty of time for her to follow the game group to Savannah and then go back to Woodbury
    chances are it wont happen, but its entirely possible

  • I really would like to see Lilly one more time in game... even if she was a non-cannonical character (meaning she doesn't head to woodbury), it would take Lilly a good while to reach savannah, first of all, she went to the opposite direction of the railway, besides, it took us a while (about half a day) to reach savannah in a TRAIN, I don't think Lilly would make it before episode 5 ends. I think she just moved on, she wants to forget our group. I don't think we will get another reference of Carley, The Cauls, The saint Johns, or anyone we have met earlier in game. Perhaps at the ending cutscene, i don't think it's likely to happen in-game.

Add Comment