User Avatar Image

Episode 5 Predictions

posted by The Lurking Z on - last edited - Viewed by 625 users

Im so depressed right now! About Lee getting bitten and all :'( Anyway! What do you think will happen in episode 5 of the walking dead? Will we meet the mystery guy on the walki and get Clementine back? Will Lee find a cure for his bite? What do you think?

38 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm definitely thinking that when we turn, we will start to shuffle toward Clem, and she'll have to be the one to put us down.

• @SINNUR said: Copy-pasted from my Steam discussion.

I'm pretty conflicted about Lee getting bitten. It was such a painfully insignificant way for him to be infected/killed and I hate the idea of Clementine being with someone else. When Vernon suggested that he take Clementine I took the option to think about it, but I was hoping that it waouldn't even be an option. Through the entire game I've had Lee be very understaning and protective of Clem, and the (now inevitable) breakdown of that relationship makes me feel sad for both of them. *My* Clem is quite attached to Lee and thought of her losing him is heartbreaking :(.

Clem's the good in this story; she's the light at the end of the tunnel. In fact, she's been for a large part - for myself at least - the entire reason that Lee (the convicted murderer) is fighting for life after losing his family. Of course it'd be pretty tasteless of telltale to kill Clem and I really can't see them doing it. If Lee is to die and for this story to wrapped up in the fifth episode, I think Clem needs to be reunited with her parents. The idea of her being left with some of the more disposable characters just isn't a satisfying ending - and I should add that I mean satisfying as opposed to happy.

I just really hope that it's not Clem that has to put Lee down in the end. I think it should be Kenny who steps up and finishes him off. It'd be the least abrasive ending, at least.

I feel the same way, and dammit, I saw it coming when I saw the barrier, especially after the stealth Walker in the return trip to the Motor Pool area. It's like "come on, I know one's hiding back there". It's especially underwhelming after Lee just had his crowning moment of awesome in the Bell Tower; people tend to be more aware of their surroundings after events like that (nevermind everything else going on), not less. Struck me as horribly contrived, all things considered - it'd be like nearly getting hit by a semi while crossing the street and then not looking both ways at the next crosswalk. :p

Fortunately, my plan has always been to assume the worst is going to happen; it wouldn't surprise me if it turned out Clem got infected while being a guest of the Walkie-talkie dude and the big decision is to stay together as Walkers or have the group put you both down. If you assume the worst, you won't be disappointed.

• Lee has nothing left to lose. Not even his life. That makes him a dangerous person. Whoever kidnapped Clem is about to learn how it feels to be the kidnappers in Taken.

• @WowMutt said: you forgot one!

No, I didn't.
    Kenny already prove he can't look after a child, not even his own.

• I actually WAS more aware of my surroundings after the badassness in the bell tower. I went over to the slab of wood by the trash cans, and was all like "I know you're back there Clement-HOLYSHIT". I truly thought Clem was playing a perverse game of hide and seek with me, right before the walker jumped up and bit me.

• EVERYONE, you know how Christa vomited in the backyard of the house in Episode 4? This was in the morning; Morning sickness! Also, she burst into tears after watching the tape of the pregnant woman at the school.
    CHRISTA'S PREGNANT. That brings up a lot of questions.

Will the baby be infected?
    What if she has a miscarriage?
    Will they be able to raise it if it's born?
    Will Christa not be capable of running away from walkers?

• @holy_hand_grenade said:
    Bonus Prediction

Scene opens with Lee opening his eyes after hearing people speaking and moving around. He gets up and moves towards them just as the person is about to turn around, Lee is shot. scene cuts to...

The Walking Dead Season 2 - adding a sense of continuity the person that shoots Lee, is revealed as next season's main character

That was my idea D:

• so lilly went to crawford met walkie talkie guy and helped to abduct (or keep safe) Clementine, molly and lilly will have an epic fight to the death and you get to choose who to help, and who you helped is the protagonist for season 2

• Maybe in the end of episode 5 if you were nice to clem she wont have the heart to shoot you when you turn and you end up bitting her, but if you were always mean to her she shoots you and ends up alive, wound that be a ball buster

• @Khazzy said: EVERYONE, you know how Christa vomited in the backyard of the house in Episode 4? This was in the morning; Morning sickness! Also, she burst into tears after watching the tape of the pregnant woman at the school.
    CHRISTA'S PREGNANT. That brings up a lot of questions.

Will the baby be infected?
    What if she has a miscarriage?
    Will they be able to raise it if it's born?
    Will Christa not be capable of running away from walkers?

In my eyes, Christa's pregnancy will become a huge handicap for the group, even more than Omid's injury. From what I've seen in the comics, babies are born alive and healthy (they still have the walker disease as everyone else).

Add Comment