User Avatar Image

kenny is like a BRO

posted by TheNNerdGamer on - last edited - Viewed by 859 users

Kenny made a speech that:
"you've always had my back, Lee
always had my back when it mattered,
what kind of friend would I be if I wasn't there for you now.
Bitten or not, I'm with you to the end,you can count on me" :D

what do you think about Kenny?

76 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think he's okay, I did everything for him except drop Ben and for that "i'm not there for him". He's a good guy but if he's meant to be a redneck then he needs to quit being such a vagina about things.

• @cormoran said: I think he's okay, I did everything for him except drop Ben and for that "i'm not there for him". He's a good guy but if he's meant to be a redneck then he needs to quit being such a vagina about things.

i saved ben and killed larry

he gave me a speech for always being there for him

• @cormoran said: I think he's okay, I did everything for him except drop Ben and for that "i'm not there for him". He's a good guy but if he's meant to be a redneck then he needs to quit being such a vagina about things.

Either that or wash the sand out. Kenny's actually a pretty cool guy if you side with him. I don't regret it one bit.

• hes not a bad guy, but hes no hero but he wants you on his side in every argument lee gets involved in and he isnt always right and gets pissed over 1 time of not following his decision. Personally he stopped helping me by the end of episode 2 and its been mostly up to just me to save myself.

• @Luigi01080 said: hes not a bad guy, but hes no hero but he wants you on his side in every argument lee gets involved in and he isnt always right and gets pissed over 1 time of not following his decision. Personally he stopped helping me by the end of episode 2 and its been mostly up to just me to save myself.

i sided with ben and he still wuz a bro therefore giving me the speech

• As much as he says i never got his back eventually i'm sure he'll understand what i did, and as much as i'd like to call him my "friend".

Something in my head says he's a bro.

• @SteveTheBlocks said: As much as he says i never got his back eventually i'm sure he'll understand what i did, and as much as i'd like to call him my "friend".

Something in my head says he's a bro.

did you back Kenny up on killing Larry
    that might be why he said that

EDIT: did you back him up on anything

BROS 4 LIFE

• The only thing I think he was TRULY wrong on was killing Ben in the bell tower. I can see his reasoning on pretty much everything but THAT, and his complete and TOTAL loyalty isn't worth Ben's life to me. He was just letting his emotions guide his hand, since only minutes before he had found out that Ben was the reason his beloved wife and child were dead. Which, again, happened only a day or two before. I can understand why HE would want to, but I think he'll forgive Ben (or at least tolerate him) in time (a lot of time).

• @Rock114 said: The only thing I think he was TRULY wrong on was killing Ben in the bell tower. I can see his reasoning on pretty much everything but THAT, and his complete and TOTAL loyalty isn't worth Ben's life to me. He was just letting his emotions guide his hand, since only minutes before he had found out that Ben was the reason his beloved wife and child were dead. Which, again, happened only a day or two before. I can understand why HE would want to, but I think he'll forgive Ben (or at least tolerate him) in time (a lot of time).

i saved ben and he still gave me that speech

Add Comment