User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS]The Walking Dead Episode 4 REVIEW Thread

posted by Vainamoinen on - last edited - Viewed by 13.9K users

Yup, this is it. Post your long and short, detailed or general, random or specific thoughts about "Around every Corner" right here.

No spoiler tags necessary, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU'VE PLAYED THE EPISODE!!!

AND I'll add an open poll to this thread for you to rate the episode on a scale from one to ten. It's not a substitute for a constructive review... it's just because I like polls.

Please ignore the results if Gary Whitta votes a 10. :D

edit: I created the poll as an open poll so you could see who voted which number... but it seems like Jake had different plans. So now Gary can vote and you wouldn't even know. ;)

394 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Phenomenal. My new favorite. 1 was an intro, 2 was all dread, 3 was all misery, 4 was surviving without hope. Clearing the house had an awesome tone, and running out the back door to find Clementine was a great mixture of "I'm being irresponsible" and "Why can't I make Lee move any faster? I don't care what danger I'm in!"

• i wonder if the guy on the walkie talkie is hershel from the farm he might be getting revenge because his son died when you try to save duck or try to save his son

• Now now, people being a tad harsh on Clementine.

Remember she is only 8 and living in a now zombie apocalyptic world she has no choice but to grow up quickly, and you helped her by putting a gun in her hand to give her bravery, cutting her hair so she would be grabbed which gave her wisdom, and saying you're a team which means she wants to help you and be by you every step of the way. Putting all that on an eight year old, yeah she's going to start trying to help where she thinks is right and wouldn't view it as rebellious.
    Also if you were a little child and through this whole time you were given hope or a chance that your parents were alive, I'm sure you'd go chasing after them too.

So long story short, LEAVE CLEMMY ALONE!
    tumblr_lzexe8vC2g1rn95k2o1_250.gif

• I feel like the game played more like a movie in Episode 4. With fewer choices and less interaction required from me than in previous episodes. I also feel it was shorter, as it only took me about 2 hours to finish.

• @Torby said: She can die in this ep

If Molly CAN die in this episode. then she will not be back at all. Bummer. That's the only way TellTale can make it work. Molly was a 1 episode character apparently.

• @Jokieman said: If Molly CAN die in this episode. then she will not be back at all. Bummer. That's the only way TellTale can make it work. Molly was a 1 episode character apparently.

She can't die, actually. She can get separated from the group, but her fate is unknown. If anyone can get out of that sticky situation she was in, it's Molly. So it's pretty hasty to say she's dead.

• @Viser said: She can't die, actually. She can get separated from the group, but her fate is unknown. If anyone can get out of that sticky situation she was in, it's Molly. So it's pretty hasty to say she's dead.

Just like Glenn, Lily, Hershel... dunno, maybe she could follow them cause she cared for Clem. Otherwise, if they change location I doubt she'll just appear randomly.

• @JabbaDaHuttX7 said: Huh... how did Dale not survive?

people are just dumb and forget that dale had two walker bites...one on his leg which he survived for more than a few weeks at the very least which means he survived being bitten...the first time at least. then was bit on shoulder/chest area....taken by cannibals and then died even then like half a day later tho. It's funny to hear people say stuff without them being correct. people are funny:p

• @JabbaDaHuttX7 said: Huh... how did Dale not survive?

Agreed, he survived but was later finished off/weakened by the Hunters.

• @Viner16 said: Agreed, he survived but was later finished off/weakened by the Hunters.

I thought the leg bite happened RIGHT BEFORE he was kidnapped by the Hunters.Not a week but only by a few hours.

Add Comment